Jim Kilpatrick snare sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Kilpatrick snare sticks

Anyone use them? I'm thinking of picking up a pair and start shedding as I've rejoined my old pipe band!

I use them, solely on my practice pad. Never used them on a drum.

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

Originally posted by Mike Foreman
    Practice makes perfect. But ultimately, I am living proof that you don't need to play well to enjoy gear. You might be surprised how much enjoyment you can get while still sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
      I use them, solely on my practice pad. Never used them on a drum.
      Do they have good feel and bounce? They look great esp. the coloured versions!

Comment

I use them for rudiments and warm ups before using smaller sticks on the kit. I have the natural finish, and like their weight and feel.

Practice makes perfect. But ultimately, I am living proof that you don't need to play well to enjoy gear. You might be surprised how much enjoyment you can get while still sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
          I use them for rudiments and warm ups before using smaller sticks on the kit. I have the natural finish, and like their weight and feel.
          Thank you for the reply, much appreciated!

Comment

All good, I started using them after a drum teacher recommended doing practice pad work with large sticks to work the muscles then using standard kit sticks should feel easier. It does have an effect, I just need to keep at it!

Comment

They're not bad, although I prefer some of the larger Cooperman concert sticks for Pipe stuff.
              Sonor S-Classix - Sonor 3007 - Zildjian and Dream - Marimba One

CHURCH DRUMMER'S ARMY

Originally posted by beermaniac
              Each time i see this i wish i had the power to summon meteorite strikes or at least set people on fire
              just by hating them :(

Comment

Working...
              X