Physical Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Exercises

Ok guys... This might sound dumb but I know it's not heavy now but when you have to start marching around and stuff in the heat it gets hard... So my question is. What exercises should I do for the muscles that marching bass ( 4th ) stresses the most and makes sore? I just don't want about die from pain and heat! Thanks Again!
    CEL3

Well...I was in band and played number 4 bass so I know what you mean. lol. I quit though to persue my career in metal music, but what I learned is really just try to start making for back muscles and shoulders stronger. Many excersises can do this. I did sit ups which helped me a little. lol.
    Selling:
    Vintage Paiste Ludwig Standard 20'' Ride
    PM for details

Comment

work on your core muscles.
      do sit ups and crunches with a medicine ball, squats, lunges, also push ups.il also suggest the info board as balancing works all of your muscles, and your brain.
      BLHS drumline
      07 through 10-tenors
      yes im a girl and yes i play percussion, got a problem with it?
      female percussionist rule!

Comment

Thanks guys and btw metal is awesome haha and I'm in a band but play guitar haha
        CEL3

Comment

Originally posted by emmyemmyjojo View Post
          work on your core muscles.
          do sit ups and crunches with a medicine ball, squats, lunges, also push ups.il also suggest the info board as balancing works all of your muscles, and your brain.
          i meant the INDO board.. it wouldnt let me edit it.
          BLHS drumline
          07 through 10-tenors
          yes im a girl and yes i play percussion, got a problem with it?
          female percussionist rule!

Comment

Working...
          X