Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRAND NEW pics of my Session SMX with NEW HEADS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAND NEW pics of my Session SMX with NEW HEADS!!!

Hey everyone! Well, I got new heads a while ago. They sound AMAZING! They are: clear G2's over clear G1's on the toms, coated G2 and Hazy 300 on the snare, and an EMAD for the bass. I'm really glad I got the clear heads instead of the coateds...my toms really sing and they still have a nice punch with the studio rings on them! So I promised new pics and here they are! I changed my setup to the slightest degree, you probably won't be able to notice, but I lowered my 12" tom a little, raised my ride some, and put my hanging/floor toms closer together. It's so comfortable, I can't even explain. I get bored easy, and I'm never bored with new grooves and stuff with this setup. To me, standard setups...just too plain...you have to spice it up a bit to really notice your creativity! So...here they are! Hope you all like em!

PLEASE DON'T POST UNTIL I'M DONE POSTING THE PICTURES!!! THERE'S 21 TOTAL, SO DON'T POST UNTIL THEY'RE ALL UP!!!
    Attached Files
    Studio

Originally posted by Tay
    I can now officially say you have one of the best Sessions on the Forum...
    SMX

Attached Files
    Studio

Originally posted by Tay
    SMX

Comment

I posted. What happens now?
      Originally posted by BloodMagician
      You're a horrible excuse for what only vaguely resembles in passing a human being.

You're more like human flotsam, worthy of perhaps flushing down the toilet or being mulched.

It's really a shame that you're sitting here eating up nutrients when people are starving in other countries.

Comment

Attached Files
        Studio

Originally posted by Tay
        SMX

Comment

Attached Files
          Studio

Originally posted by Tay
          SMX

Comment

one for the Pearl lovers
            Attached Files
            Studio

Originally posted by Tay
            SMX

Comment

Originally posted by Bowser
              I posted. What happens now?
              nothing really, I just wanted to keep all the pictures together lol
              Studio

Originally posted by Tay
              SMX

Comment

S-(m)-ex !

Comment

Originally posted by generiX
                  S-(m)-ex !
                  like i say: SMX=SEX

Studio

Originally posted by Tay
                  SMX

Comment

Cool set though. B8 Pro's always looks nice and shiny.
                    Originally posted by BloodMagician
                    You're a horrible excuse for what only vaguely resembles in passing a human being.

You're more like human flotsam, worthy of perhaps flushing down the toilet or being mulched.

It's really a shame that you're sitting here eating up nutrients when people are starving in other countries.

Comment

Dude that kit kicks serious butt with those heads awesome choice.
                      SMX=SEX all the way.

Comment

NO TAPE! Nice kit!
                        Istanbul Agop
                        Yamaha
                        Evans

Comment

Sweet dude!
                          Originally posted by Quint
                          Here you go, Jamie. You've earned it.;)
                          sigpic

Comment

Those look SOOOOOOOOOOO much better without those damn, taped-up protones on there... I can now officially say you have one of the best Sessions on the Forum...
                            The protones were holding you back from that title before

Excellent job man... now do tell us...
                            Just how amazingly awesome do they sound now???
                            Originally posted by ttaM
                            jamfelt is a way of life. it's its own culture.

Comment

Originally posted by D_RUM_MER_726
                              Those look SOOOOOOOOOOO much better without those damn, taped-up protones on there... I can now officially say you have one of the best Sessions on the Forum...
                              The protones were holding you back from that title before

Excellent job man... now do tell us...
                              Just how amazingly awesome do they sound now???
                              thanks dude...mind if I use part of that as a quote?

actually, they sound amazing, and to be completely honest, I don't even have them tuned well yet i've spent about an hour or an hour and a half total so far tuning them, and they sound excellent, but I KNOW they could sound better if I take my time and really try to tune them.

ppl will probably flame me at some point for studio rings too, but for these heads, they're perfect. my toms have the beautiful maple tone and sound really really nice, and the studio rings give them the extra punch I wanted too.
                              Studio

Originally posted by Tay
                              SMX

Comment

Working...
                              X