No announcement yet.

Rackin' my Amber Mist SRX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can download an mp3 file and transfer it to a mp3 player (that's old tech for today's kids), you could use the SPD-One.

Comment

Originally posted by melvinspeed View Post
      If you can download an mp3 file and transfer it to a mp3 player (that's old tech for today's kids), you could use the SPD-One.
      If I can do a what with a who now?
      sigpicStill Way Too Much Crap

Comment

You'll have to back up to 8-tracks to get to the terms JY's generation is familiar with.

Comment

Originally posted by HPD260 View Post
          You'll have to back up to 8-tracks to get to the terms JY's generation is familiar with.
          Wow. Shots fired. Someone call an ambulance.

Comment

Originally posted by JY Kelly View Post
            Wow. Shots fired. Someone call an ambulance.
            Look on the bright side, at least you have age as an excuse.

I grew up with technology and still don't know how to use any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HPD260 View Post
              Look on the bright side, at least you have age as an excuse.

I grew up with technology and still don't know how to use any of it.
              I’m a 25 50. Currently at a show in a local cemetery. Such an amazing show. Year in, year out.
              Attached Files

Comment

I've considered it, Silver. But I'm old-school and comfortable with the tom on the kick.

I'd have to lengthen the crossbar on the left side and add another clamp; which seems unnecessary as compared to a simple tom arm.
                Yeah fair enough, that makes sense. I was just curious because everything else is attached to the rack. Plus you have the tom mount on the bassdrum which otherwise you also had to remove and cover up. Easier to just make use of it.
                Masterworks Finish Ideas Thread

Masterworks Finish Ideas Album

Comment

Kit looks great!
                  Casey W.
                  Pearl Crystal Beat Clear (2) Bass 22x16. Racks 12x8, 13x9. Floors 14x13, 16x15, 18x16. Pearl Export snare 14x7. Pearl Demonator Double pedal. Zildjian A cymbals, Gibraltar Rack, Evans EC2s Clear Heads, EMAD2 Bass Heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                    Yeah fair enough, that makes sense. I was just curious because everything else is attached to the rack. Plus you have the tom mount on the bassdrum which otherwise you also had to remove and cover up. Easier to just make use of it.
                    Yep, I get it and agree.

Originally posted by caseyclear1 View Post
                    Kit looks great!
                    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X