Rush - Broon's Bane / The Trees / Xanadu (ESL Live) - Vapor Trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrumandFly View Post
    For those of you within striking distance of NYC, we are playing our first live gig June 12th at Daryl’s House in Pawling NY. (The Daryl of Daryl Hall and John Oates). No doubt clams will be served!
    Passing is actually a bit farther than “shouting distance” of NYC. But good luck DaF!
    sigpicStill Way Too Much Crap

Comment

Originally posted by JY Kelly View Post
      Passing is actually a bit farther than “shouting distance” of NYC. But good luck DaF!
      Ha. Well being this is a Global forum, metro seems pretty large for you local NJ guys and gals. Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you are doing well JYK.
      DrumandFly

Piano Black BLX
      http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...ighlight=Piano

Comment

“Pawling” is what I meant. Stupid autocorrect.

And as an interesting aside, Daryl’s House is located on NY Rt. 22, which runs from an intersection in the Bronx all the way to the Canadian border. I’ve rode on my Harley just past Daryl’s House. It’s a beautiful area, that’s for sure!

And the Mrs. and I may have to take a ride up to check it out Jon. Maybe do the b&b thing and catch an amazing Rush show!
        Last edited by JY Kelly; 03-31-2022, 08:57 PM.
        sigpicStill Way Too Much Crap

Comment

Originally posted by JY Kelly View Post
          “Pawling” is what I meant. Stupid autocorrect.

And as an interesting aside, Daryl’s House is located on NY Rt. 22, which runs from an intersection in the Bronx all the way to the Canadian border. I’ve rode on my Harley just past Daryl’s House. It’s a beautiful area, that’s for sure!

And the Mrs. and I may have to take a ride up to check it out Jon. Maybe do the b&b thing and catch an amazing Rush show!
          That would be great to meet you. Ride safe.
          DrumandFly

Piano Black BLX
          http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...ighlight=Piano

Comment

Working...
          X