X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EricD
    replied
    Originally posted by Awful View Post
    I see both your tom heads have wrinkles in them. Possibly from a crooked bearing edge. Place them on a piece of glass with no heads attached to find out.
    The only thing you can judge that on is a granite slab. Glass has imperfections and dips you twit.

Leave a comment:

• soundmanLPTE
    replied
    Originally posted by dwdrummer1991 View Post
    It's a common trend lately to tune toms a lot lower than they're able to go. Tune those puppies up a bit. If you do it right you can still get a deep tone out of them.
    Thanks for the advice but the heads are actually not wrinkled and very much in tune. On the rack tom, the bottom ply came loose from the top ply of the head, so it just appears wrinlked.

Leave a comment:

• dwdrummer1991
    replied
    I see both your tom heads have wrinkles in them. Possibly from a crooked bearing edge. Place them on a piece of glass with no heads attached to find out.
    It's a common trend lately to tune toms a lot lower than they're able to go. Tune those puppies up a bit. If you do it right you can still get a deep tone out of them.

Leave a comment:

• cameronLutz.
    replied
    Wow, great kit! I'm really digging that snare, it's beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• KELPER
    replied
    I really like it! looks very comfortable too

Leave a comment:

• drumerboi_aust
    replied
    Love that kit dude!.. Seeing your cymbals makes wanna upsize all mine to 20" and over! hahaha Very nice selection!

Leave a comment:

• DjHouse
    replied
    haha.

Really dude? Are you 9?

Grow up and stop running your mouth.

Leave a comment:

• epiarch
    replied
    great to hear man. Glad you are still loving it. A great classy kit as always, nice choice!!

Leave a comment:

• Chloroformation
    replied
    nice, simple kit. I love the finish. rack tom looks a little uncomfortable to play on, but to each his own.

Leave a comment:

• DW-DRUMS1954
    replied
    Sweet kit Native Texan also

Leave a comment:

• AWS201211
    replied
    Originally posted by ianmcdonald View Post
    This made me lmao.! Also nice kit, it's super smexy!

Leave a comment:

• R1PPU.D
    replied
    Really nice setup and looks amazingly comfy to play. Not really a big fan of the lugs, but still looks great.

Leave a comment:

• ijcustom
    replied
    Sorry Dude,

but you're attempt to sound intelligent and put down Epiarch drums is a joke, especially to anyone with any knowledge or experience concerning drum building.

Glass, especially plate glass found in windows, coffee tables, doors and other household items is no where near true level or plane, you'd be much better off using a plain formica counter top or a cut granite counter top to get " NEAR" true level / plane.

I in no way endorse epiarch or think highly of there products to clarify where i'm coming from. I wouldn't play an epiarch kit.

saying glass is any where near true level is absurd. get real. educate yourself, then come back to play.

Leave a comment:

• DrummerBoy27
    replied
    WOW man, you've gotta get some video clips of that kit! pretty much my dream cymbal set up, and those drum sizes are money. beautiful!

p.s. listening to your band now, diggin' it a lot! keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• keaton_86
    replied
    They aren't wrinkles they're reflections you knob.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X