Epiarch 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epiarch 2010

Almost the exact setup as always. I like consistency. I still love this kit. It's going into the studio this summer with my new band. You can check us out here, the first link is our free single.

www.noisetrade.com/courrier

www.courriermusic.com

Only new specs are slightly different cymbal sizes. I'm considering switching to the medium byzance traditional hats and selling the dark hats, if anyone's interested. And I have one of the new Black Panther Cherry Bombs coming in this week.

Epiarch Definitive. Black Satin. All maple. Diecasts.

22x16 8-ply
    12x8 6-ply
    16x14 8-ply

14x5.5 Mapex Black Panther Hand Hammered Steel Snare

All Meinl Byzance:
    14" Dark Hats
    20" Trad. Medium Crash
    21" Trad. Medium Crash
    22" Trad. Medium Ride

Hardware:
    Pearl P-2000C Eliminator Pedal
    Pearl H-2000 Eliminator Hi-Hat Stand
    Pearl S-1000 Snare Stand
    Pearl TC-2000 Cymbal Stand
    Pearl TC-2000 Stand w/extra CH-2000S
    Pork Pie Custom Throne - Zebra top/flat black side

The Band.

The EPIARCH.

:)

to this day, this kit is probably in my top 5 favorite epiarch kits. i love the sizes, i love the simple finish. it's just totally ace.

Comment

Nice kit man.

How's that Mapex BP sound like?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaM View Post
        to this day, this kit is probably in my top 5 favorite epiarch kits. i love the sizes, i love the simple finish. it's just totally ace.
        Thanks man! That's a great compliment.
        The Band.

The EPIARCH.

Comment

Originally posted by jvvtheater View Post
          Nice kit man.

How's that Mapex BP sound like?
          Thanks! I dig it. It's not my FAVORITE snare tone, but it's extremely versatile. It has a good tuning range and good overall tone. It cuts through and has a great rim shot. Not to mention it's a great compliment to my kit aesthetically.
          The Band.

The EPIARCH.

Comment

Both yours & Jefferey's Epis are the quintessential custom drums IMO. They look great. Plain & simple. I love 'em both. I love the finish & sizes on yours. Plus, you have a tasteful selection of cymbals & hardware. I love it! Great stuff!
            My Pages:

YouTube
            Facebook
            Instagram

Comment

I see both your tom heads have wrinkles in them. Possibly from a crooked bearing edge. Place them on a piece of glass with no heads attached to find out.
              666 party with the devil!

Comment

Beautiful kit and pies!!

At first I couldn't tell how your ride was mounted. My son has the 21" Byzance ride and it's a beast. I'm sure you checked everything out and there's no stability issues right? I dig it, looks to be quite the space saver.

Comment

thats obviously a glare on the head as in picture 3 you can see the head is slack so you should check stuff out a little closer before you open up.

Originally posted by Awful View Post
                  I see both your tom heads have wrinkles in them. Possibly from a crooked bearing edge. Place them on a piece of glass with no heads attached to find out.
                  Epiarch Artist

My Kit

Comment

Kit looks super nice... Black satin always looks good haha... pretty similar cymbal set up to what I'm using but I can't get into the dark hats (have a pair at work and am not feeling them)...

Comment

Originally posted by sons.a.drummer View Post
                      Beautiful kit and pies!!

At first I couldn't tell how your ride was mounted. My son has the 21" Byzance ride and it's a beast. I'm sure you checked everything out and there's no stability issues right? I dig it, looks to be quite the space saver.
                      Actually the 12" head was left in my car too long and the bottom ply came unattatched and wrinkled. It actually sounds great because its the perfect amount of muffling. Im replacing it this week though. The 16" is fine. Good eye.
                      The Band.

The EPIARCH.

Comment

Your kit looks awesome man, I love the finish.

Also I've got the same snare, the one thing you didn't mention is how loud it is.
                        I don't really know what to put here.
                        sigpic

Comment

My band

My kit

24x16, 18x16, 13x9, 14x6.5

PSN: cyrilfiggis

Comment

Originally posted by razmataz View Post
                            Your kit looks awesome man, I love the finish.

Also I've got the same snare, the one thing you didn't mention is how loud it is.
                            Haha I guess I don't notice anymore. I kind of want a louder snare. Thinking about a brass. It is also pretty dynamic since it can be so loud.
                            The Band.

The EPIARCH.

Comment

They aren't wrinkles they're reflections you knob.

Comment

Working...
                              X