lets see some kits with a double bass pedal and a 3 legged hi hat stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets see some kits with a double bass pedal and a 3 legged hi hat stand

i think im going to be adding a double bass pedal soon but i have 3 legged non swivel hi hat, i really dont want to buy a new hi hat and i wanted to see if any of you out there have pulled this off
    WHOA! Man just Whoa! Your shooting bullets at your imaginary friend near 400 gallons of nitro glicerine!

yer it is possible i have a double bass pedal and a 3 legged hi-hat stand all u have to do is unscrew this little screw near the leg and u can swivel it around and if u cant get it bak in just put very strong tape around it and then it stays there thats wat i did
    Aaron
    www.darkautumn.live.com.au

Comment

Here's a clipped shot of jeebustrain's set. He's got another pedal for a cowbell as well. The legs are a little hard to see, but you can see what he did.
      My Last.fm profile | My Youtube Vids

Virgil Donati Snare | Omar Hakim Snare |Pearl BRX | Gibraltar Rack | IC/Elim Hybrid Dbl v2.0 (Inventor) | Sabian/Paiste

Comment

deepthough

thats what im thinking of doing, my hihat is pretty old and it looks impossible to take the legs off. today ill see if the guys at the music store will let me rig something like that up on one of there kits. thank you both
        WHOA! Man just Whoa! Your shooting bullets at your imaginary friend near 400 gallons of nitro glicerine!

Comment

I might get the Yamaha HS1100 thats the best hit-hat ever.
          :eek: Jesus Christ thinks Christians are Insane! :eek:

Comment

There isn't much differance between the HS1000 and HS1100 Apart from leg shape,
            I have the HS1000 and its REALLY bloody nice, so I'm sure youll love the 1100.

Jon
            I'm gonna live Forever Or die trying!

My kit

Comment

i'd love to have a cable set of hats....put them in front of me on my rack....just above the toms!
              your lipstick ... his collar ... dont bother, angel ...
              I know exactly what goes on!

Comment

hmmm, never heard of a 'hit-hat' before
                www.seanlang.com

Like instrumental prog? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHLf_kTV0Go

Free drumless tracks - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY6...anWjHWQjv0Y0NA

Comment

Working...
                X