My Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kit

I bought a BLX Bass Drum off of aGuy I work with for a 100$, it came with a H&B Fiber case and the bass drum was brand spanking new. The moment I saw I knew I had to build a Kit around it, so I ordered up a 13x9 tom and a 16x16 floor. My snare was a lucky guess I suppose: I had never heard a 5 inch free-floating Brass snare before, but since I work in a music store I could risk it... and I'm glad I got it. Everything on this kit Is exactly the way I expected it to sound... perfect. Let's just hope that 18 inch floor tom I ordered sounds as killer as the rest of my... I'm not worried.

very nice kit, I like that setup I had my set that way for a while, but went with a bigger set. More versitile in my opinion, but enjoy your kit, looks fun to play.
    "It wasn't lies, it was just bull****"

Comment

i like
      Best drum kit in the world!

Comment

Not too shabby!
        My self-built bebop kit, natural finish.

I am trying to rid from my life all that I can do without, including drum gear.
        I am selling:
        Sabian 17" AA Metal-X Crash
        Sabian 18" AA Heavy Ride
        Sabian 14" B8Pro Medium Hihats
        Zildjian 18" Oriental China Trash

Please PM if interested.

Comment

I like it, very nice
          I wish that one thing came back from 80's metal: the ability for rock to change the physical properties of things. Like they could go up to a Geo Metro and go 'squibbily blabbily boo' and you have a sleek Lambourgini. Thanks, Night Ranger!

Comment

Working...
          X