Ricard Christy Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricard Christy Pics

Does anyone out there have any pics of the kit that Richard Christy used on the Iced Earth album "Horror Show". I love the sound of his kit. Especially the bass drums, and I was wondering if anyone had any pics of the kit so I could get some ideas.

Thanks to anyone who posts.
    Opeth, Iced Earth, In Flames, and Blind Guardian FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Phantom Angel will rise!

It's probally a far shot but he might have been using the same drums as he did with Death. From their DVD it looks like he was using some Pearl CZXs but I'm not 100% sure. Richard is one good drummer though. It's sad that not too many people talk about him. The stuff he did with Death was amazing. He's one of my favorite drummers and biggest inspirations.

Comment

Here's a bad pic, the only one I could find. I guess I was wrong about the Pearls. This set looks like a Premier.

Comment

Here's alive pic from the Iced Earth tour.

Comment

Yep thats a premier

Yea thats an artist birch. I have one like it but its an artist maple. Nice kits
          ** If you want to get rid of any platinum mist drums please let me know!!!**

Masters studio
          22x18--12x8--14x14

Comment

Nice kit

That's a great kit. Now i'd love to know the specs.
            Opeth, Iced Earth, In Flames, and Blind Guardian FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
            ------------------------------------------------
            Phantom Angel will rise!

Comment

ya, Iced Earth and Blind Guardian rule.

Just thought I'd throw that out.

Comment

cool kit
                ...And it's hey babe your supper's waiting for you.
                Hey my baby, don't you know our love is true.

Comment

The only way you can achieve that sound is to go into the same studio with the same producer. You could have his exact same kit, and yet it would sound totally different. The drums on that album have very heavy compression, and I suspect the bass drums are triggered. So no, IMO you cannot recreate that sound on your own. If you want a kit that looks like his, that you could do, but it would not sound like the album.
                  sigpic
                  DESPERATELY SEEKING A MHX BASS DRUM WITH A BB-3 TOM MOUNT IN WINE RED

Comment

Working...
                  X