Nelly "Hot in Herre" beat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelly "Hot in Herre" beat...

its a simple hat/cowbell/bass/snare tab but im wondering if anyone has it tabbed out/is bored and wants to do somthing while I play PS2...

Ill check back.

Peace.
    DIAMOND BURST ARMY

My BEAUTIFUL MMX in DIAMOND BURST w/ BLK HW

TOOL+SYSTEM+DISTURBED

may i ask why you would want to play nelly?

Comment

If its a "its a simple hat/cowbell/bass/snare tab" why dont you do it yourself? o_O
      Pearl/Dixon/Paiste/LP/Remo/Pro-Mark 5ABN

Comment

Originally posted by Blindside
        may i ask why you would want to play nelly?
        Have you ever really listened to rap / r&b / hip-hop. They beats in the songs are actually really funky and fun to play. Hell tonight I sat down for the first time in a while and just played through a bunch of rap stuff on my iPod. It gets to be some really intricate funky grooves.
        Pearl, the BEST reason to play drums

PDF PRESS

PHOTOGRAPHY - TWITTER - RUBBERDUCKY

Comment

just put a bandaid on your cheeck and you'll get it.
          Originally posted by ProBeat-Jazz
          Demfer IS a source. He is never wrong. Anyone who thinks Demfer is a person is a complete fool. If you were to look at him, you would explode. :eek: :eek:

Comment

drum tabs suck. learn notation and become a man.

Comment

Originally posted by rockCORE-Ant
              Have you ever really listened to rap / r&b / hip-hop. They beats in the songs are actually really funky and fun to play. Hell tonight I sat down for the first time in a while and just played through a bunch of rap stuff on my iPod. It gets to be some really intricate funky grooves.
              true
              i also love making beats on the drum machines when i go to gutar center. My friend has one but i dont go over his house too much. Maybe next time i go over ill make a serious beat, and maybe rap on it too!!!!!!

Comment

how hard could it be, just listen a few times and try and figure it out.
                My Epiarch
                My Session
                Chaplin

Comment

Originally posted by \m/cornholio\m/
                  drum tabs suck. learn notation and become a man.
                  Pearl BCX in Lava Bubinga | Pics
                  22x18 (2), 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5" Pearl Kapur snare drum

Pearl VBA in Dynamite Burst e-kit | Pics
                  22x18, 10x7, 12x8, 14x12, 16x14, 14x5.5 matching snare

Comment

Originally posted by rockCORE-Ant

Funky? All I here is alot of Synthesizers.
                    Originally posted by Sushi-Inspector
                    Kids, always wear protection!

Comment

Most moronic song ever. 'i am getting so hot, i will take my clothes off'. Ugh. Sorry, I had to say it.

Anywho!

To play it first replace your innards with circuitry, your hands with buttons and your legs with power cables. Now use the command beat_flaccid and hey presto, you're playing it.
                      Less, by simple definition, cannot be more. Seriously. Check the ****ing dictionary.

www.twitter.com/MAbbottWriting
                      www.facebook.com/maarkabbottwriting
                      Incarnate, Book 1 of Ageless, due Q2-3 2016!

Comment

wELL. I acutally got it yesterday after listening to the song and pulling each part sepperatley from the mix... by ear i mean. anyway it sounds really good! sorry for the pointless post!

I kinda had to cheat because to do it for real id have to have three arms and keep the bell at a different time sig, but i figured it out to work in 8 beat per measure time.

To those other posters - its not the song i want to play... just the beat, because it is funky. woot. peace.
                        DIAMOND BURST ARMY

My BEAUTIFUL MMX in DIAMOND BURST w/ BLK HW

TOOL+SYSTEM+DISTURBED

Comment

Congrats man. It's a good pattern. For another good challenge check out Na nanana or some nonsense like that. It is one of his newer songs and it has a pretty sweet agogo bell pattern in it.
                          My Emerald Fade 6 piece MMX (updated pics on page 9)

My Tama Re-finishing thread

[URL=http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/showthread.php?t=179551My snares[/URL] (Brand spankin NEW!!!)

My crazy KEYTAR skills

"Every one pities the weak. Jealousy, you have to earn." - Arnold Schwartzeneger

Comment

I did a groove breakdown drum lesson... It's got the transcriptions and breaks it all apart. here's a link to it on youtube if that helps: https://youtu.be/SKbL2gufoAc

Comment

Originally posted by Jayondrums View Post
                              I did a groove breakdown drum lesson... It's got the transcriptions and breaks it all apart. here's a link to it on youtube if that helps: https://youtu.be/SKbL2gufoAc
                              That's really cool. I've played that song a bunch of times. No where near as perfect as yours. I play it as a hard rock / funk version.

Regardless, nice job on a fun song to play & thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                              X