Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Drums Artist News: November 9th-13th

The latest news from the Pearl Drums Artist Roster:

Pearl Artist, Shane Gaalaas, has released a brilliant new solo album, titled, Bitter Suites from the Red Room, which is now available for download here. Featuring the previously released single, “Silverstrand Sedation”, along with eight additional modern-rock and progressive rock tracks, this new solo album stands as Shane’s follow-up solo effort to 2013’s Ascend, but his first all-instrumental album, proving the drums, guitar, bass, synths, and also wholly engineered and produced the album. In regards to his multi-instrumental efforts, Shane states:

"It’s been a dream of mine to do my own instrumental record and take on the task of playing all the instruments. I had an absolute blast writing, playing lead guitar, bass and messing around with soft synths.”

Country music superstar, Brett Eldredge recently stopped by the set of daytime television’s favorite show, Ellen, to give a tremendous performance of his hit single, “Lose My Mind”, which can be viewed here. This quick trip through the Warner Brother’s studio lot served as part of Brett Eldredge’s promotional run for his new album, Illinois, which was released this past September courtesy of Atlantic Records. Illinois debuted at the No. 1 position on the Billboard Top Country Albums Chart, and also at the No. 3 position on the Billboard Top 200 Albums Chart. The album’s instant and highly impressive success stems from the hit singles, “Lose My Mind”- which spent several weeks atop the Billboard Country Airplay Charts- and Brett Eldredge’s newest single, “Drunk on Your Love”- which was released this past Tuesday.

Pearl Artist and drumming extraordinaire, Randy Black, recently released a killer new drum-cam performance video of the track, “Bestial Invasion” that can be viewed here. Filmed during Randy Black’s summer U.S. tour with thrash-metal veterans, Destruction, this latest video includes 9 different camera angles placed throughout the stage, capturing the unbelievable drumming from one of metal’s finest drummers.

The track performed, “Bestial Invasion” was featured on Destruction’s debut release, Infernal Overkill, which was released back in 1985 and launched the German metaler’s remarkable 30-year career. Destruction is considered one of ‘The Big Four’ in the German thrash metal scene and are credited with pioneering the black metal genre.

Click image for larger version

Name:	black_randy_main.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	5291923
    -----

More news and updates on your favorite Pearl Artists can be found at PearlDrum.com
    Session Studio Classic: Antique Ivory (106)
    Kit 1- 24x15|13x9|14x14|16x14
    Kit 2- 22x16|10x7|14x14

14x6.5 Ultracast|14x6.5 Sensitone Brass
    14x6.5 Session Studio Classic|13x7 LE Steel
Working...
X