Chat box POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat box POLL

I see Pearl just don't have a box to go into and chat to members on here .....All they got on here is just a chit chat section ......

Poll

Yes they should have one

NO they just don't care or they just don't want one on here

To me and my Opinion ....I just bet it would be nice to have one on here .....Hell i can't see what they don't have one on here ....Be kind of cool ....

What do y'all think about having a chat box on here

They probably don't have one because you can't moderate a live chat.
    I've left the PDF. Email me at mjdurante (at) gmail (dot com).

Drums: Pearl SMX & Dream Bliss | Ludwig/Canwood & Sabian | Roland TD-12
    Restorations: Black '70s Slingerland | '66 Slingerland | White '70s Slingerland | '90s Sonor Force | CP Snares
    Bands: Captain Starr | stereoINs

Comment

LOL

You said something about moderate a live chat room .......Shoot i don't see why not ......

You can moderate a chat box .i see them all of the time on website's .....tell me different

Comment

no you can't moderate a chat box. maybe you can censor it with curse filters or whatever. but if someone on there starts talking politics or religion, how could that be put to a stop? it's live - once it's said, the damage is done.
        I've left the PDF. Email me at mjdurante (at) gmail (dot com).

Drums: Pearl SMX & Dream Bliss | Ludwig/Canwood & Sabian | Roland TD-12
        Restorations: Black '70s Slingerland | '66 Slingerland | White '70s Slingerland | '90s Sonor Force | CP Snares
        Bands: Captain Starr | stereoINs

Comment

YOu Quoted on here :

Chief Pronto

no you can't moderate a chat box. maybe you can censor it with curse filters or whatever. but if someone on there starts talking politics or religion, how could that be put to a stop? it's live - once it's said, the damage is done.

I guess are right ,But it wouldn't hurt to have one here .......You can delete all there statements on here if it get start in a bad way ...Mod and the Admit can control a lots of ground ....

Comment

This would require a Mod on the chat box at all times. Not realistic. I'm with Chief Pronto on this one

Comment

The chat box won't be able to handle me.
              pls no bully ;w;

//My new Travis Barker Signature OCDP kit w/ Zildjian Pitch Blacks!

Comment

Lol

Comment

I wouldn't mind having something like a facebook chat.

But as the people above said, you can't moderate live chat, and I don't think it will happen.
                  | Pearl | Mapex | Zildjian | Remo | Pro-Mark |

View my Kits below!
                  Pearl Vision VBL Cherry Gloss 12x8, 14x14, 18x14, Black Panther Velvetone Snare 14x5.5
                  Pearl Masters MCX Chestnut Fade 12x9, 16x16, 22x18, Masters MPL Snare 14x5.5

Comment

There is no way to moderate the chat box 24/7. The current mods as I understand it volunteer their time. They are not going to pass around a sign-up sheet to take shifts to watch a chat box.
                    Export 10", 12", 22" x 18"
                    MMX 13"x11" #189 orange burnish
                    MMX 12"x9" midnight fade
                    Pearl (Not Gretsch) Steve Ferrone signature snare.
                    Pearl M-80 Firecracker

For Sale:One Gibraltar L-Rod tom arm for DW/Pacific; One RIMS 13" tom mount original steel alloy;. PM me!

Comment

Shoot man they will never going to fine out if just trying it on here First ,And then if they don't like what they freaking azz see on here ...You can do two things on here ......One you can delete the statements they put on here the one that is ok ...

Two .You just can Delete the chat box for good ....only they have to do is just buy the software to put on here ....

hell might be fun to have something on here like this .......Every one has their opinion on this deal .Just like i started this section on here ....Heck you never know until you try something el's KNEW

Comment

Working...
                      X