Looking for extra drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for extra drums

Hi Guys I'm a bit new to this forum but I always seem to get good advice.
    I have a six piece Forum FZ kit, white shells and black hardware, I have had a look around but I can't find anywhere that sells add ons for this drum kit
    so if any one could suggest some places I could try, it's a bit hard to go to pearl though because I live in Australia
    aswell as (and I've seen this topic before but to no avail) black boom stands.

here's what my kit looks like;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0120.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	5285185

I have a forum kit aswell. & ive found that musiciansfriend.com or guitar center.com are the place to look. I got my 10" & 14" toms from muscians friend both forum series. Good luck & i hope i helped.

Comment

Thanks I'll had a look
      any idea on what to do about the stands?

Comment

Well with the black stands idk,those might be hard to find. I dont see them very often. Maybe search around on ebay or your local craigslist? If not ask your local drum dealer they might be able to help you out.

Comment

yeah they are hard to find :P ive looked all over ebay and had a chat with the drum dealer down the road and he was gonna have a look who brings it into Aus.

Comment

Are those all forum toms? & what kind of snare do you have. Im thinking of getting a new snare the forum snare isnt that great in my opinion.

Comment

No, my 16" is by Drum Factory, not the best but it does the trick, thats why I want to get a 16" forum tom but i can't find it in the right colours.
              My snare is the JJ-1365, steel shell, 13"x6.5", It's a high tuned snare but because it's 6.5" it still has a blasting low end and it's very loud, when i say very i mean monstrously :P the standard forum snare didn't really have a full enough sound or cut through metal, that being said i also play in a jazz/blues band and use the same snare so it;s pretty well rounded, but If your buying a new snare shop around and listen to them make sure it has the right sound for your music and matches your kit (sound and appearance) I would Reccomend pearl reference, pearl signiture or even Pork Pie have some good ones and if your thinking about a side snare fire crackers are the best by far hope that helps

Comment

Drummers Paradise in melbourne should be able to order it in.

Comment

cool i'll check them out thanks

Comment

You probably won't be able to order Pearl components from the online retailers noted above. Not without some cunning. I think international shipments are restricted. Let me know if I'm wrong. Incidentally, last time (only time) I ordered from MusiciansFriend it took about 5 months, 30 emails, contact with the manufacturer, and a 25 minute phone call (made by me, as MF refuses to call international numbers) to get my order.
                    Pearl/Dixon/Paiste/LP/Remo/Pro-Mark 5ABN

Comment

This store has your matching snare right now... he sells hard-to-find, discontinued and orphan drums. You can contact him about getting other drums in your finish. He can check with Pearl to see what they have.

Percussion King on eBay

Comment

If you want some high end black stands, there are two B1000s in black near me (uk) for sale.

Old kit: Gretsch New Classic

Comment

Working...
                        X