No announcement yet.

Tension Rod Size for 1982 Pearl Export?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tension Rod Size for 1982 Pearl Export?

I have a 1982 Pearl Export that I've been refurbishing. I rewrapped it and as I was getting everything put together, I decided I should get some new tension rods for it while I was at it. However, I think I have a number of non-original ones mixed in with the originals and never noticed before since I haven't had everything off and sitting in a pile before.

Anyone know what size tension rods should be on the toms?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by BertTheDrummer View Post
    I have a 1982 Pearl Export that I've been refurbishing. I rewrapped it and as I was getting everything put together, I decided I should get some new tension rods for it while I was at it. However, I think I have a number of non-original ones mixed in with the originals and never noticed before since I haven't had everything off and sitting in a pile before.

Anyone know what size tension rods should be on the toms?

Thanks in advance.
    I just picked up a 1985 Export kit a few weeks ago. I know the lugs are the same, so I would assume the tension rods would be the same as well. For what it 's worth, the tension rods for my rack and floor toms are all the same length: 1.75", measuring from the underside of the collar (that contacts the washer and hoop) to the end. Hope that helps!

V

Comment

Originally posted by vyacheslav View Post
      I just picked up a 1985 Export kit a few weeks ago. I know the lugs are the same, so I would assume the tension rods would be the same as well. For what it 's worth, the tension rods for my rack and floor toms are all the same length: 1.75", measuring from the underside of the collar (that contacts the washer and hoop) to the end. Hope that helps!

V
      That does thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BertTheDrummer View Post
        That does thanks.
        You might have to look them up as 47mm length.
        2021 Masterworks / Matte Black Mist

18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 8x10 TT, 6.5x13 SD, 10x12 FSD

2022 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / Bright Champagne Halo

16x16 KD (verticle), 5x10 SD, 5x8 TT, 5x12 TT

Comment

Originally posted by MusicMan View Post
          You might have to look them up as 47mm length.
          47mm tension rods are T061L/6 generically used on late 90's to mid 2000 export toms.
          sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Working...
          X