What do I have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I have

Hello all...new to the forum. I picked up a set of exports for a song. It's a 6 piece shell pack, laquer finish. Can anyone tell me the year and if this particular model has any real intrinsic value. They sound good but I don't know anything about them. All rack tome are power toms. The sizes are:

10x10 Rack Tom
    12x10 Rack tom
    13x10 Rack tom
    14x14 Floor tom
    16x16 Floor Tom
    16x22 Kick
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Carmine Strollo View Post
    Hello all...new to the forum. I picked up a set of exports for a song. It's a 6 piece shell pack, laquer finish. Can anyone tell me the year and if this particular model has any real intrinsic value. They sound good but I don't know anything about them. All rack tome are power toms. The sizes are:

10x10 Rack Tom
    12x10 Rack tom
    13x10 Rack tom
    14x14 Floor tom
    16x16 Floor Tom
    16x22 Kick
    Looks like early to mid 90s exports. Any expErts around to mention otherwise?

Comment

Appears to be a late '90s ELX. The badge puts it in the '90s and the early '90s kits had metal hoops until 96. I wouldn't say they are highly valuable but not a bad kit. I had one for years until I got my MCX about 10 years ago.
      RBH Monarch Drums in Merlot Sparkle
      RBH Westwood Drums in Green Sparkle

Comment

you have a 1998-1999 ELX in #174 Amber Mist

1998 models were 7 ply Select Hardwood/Mahogany/Select Hardwood .. 1999 models were 7 ply Agathis/Mahogany/Santa Maria

Comment

Thank you all so much...you've made my day with your knowledge.

Comment

You are certain those sizes are accurate?
            Pearl/Dixon/Paiste/LP/Remo/Pro-Mark 5ABN

Comment

Working...
            X