DCI corps fundraising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCI corps fundraising

I'm not sure if there's a thread like this, if so, I haven't seen it... Anyway! I was wondering.. what's the best way to raise money toward marching in a corps? I know I can get a job, and beg from family, but I don't want that to be my only option. I'm practicing as much and as well as I can, but it won't matter if I can't pay. Any advice is appreciated!

Some corps have fundraising tools/programs that they offer once you get a contract. Besides that, you're on your own. I would sell a kidney haha.
    Looking to sell my 14x5.5 Ludwig "Blacrolite."

Comment

Sending out sponsorship letters to family and friends has yielded the best results for me. Just word it professionally and provide them with some information about what you will be doing. Most people are glad to help out even if it's a $20. They all add up.
      Paiste Cymbals Artist | Innovative Percussion Artist
      jeffmeloen.com

Comment

Originally posted by timlovestenors95 View Post
        Some corps have fundraising tools/programs that they offer once you get a contract. Besides that, you're on your own. I would sell a kidney haha.
        Originally posted by Jeffrey. View Post
        Sending out sponsorship letters to family and friends has yielded the best results for me. Just word it professionally and provide them with some information about what you will be doing. Most people are glad to help out even if it's a $20. They all add up.
        This!

Comment

Working...
        X