Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCI Southwestern Championship

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DCI Southwestern Championship

    I received my tickets today! Are there any other PDFers going to the DCI Southwestern Championship?
    Attached Files
    Looking to sell my 14x5.5 Ludwig "Blacrolite."

  • #2
    Wish I could. I used this summer's vacation to go home.

    Comment


    • #3
      That's a noble reason not to go. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my drum corps fix.
      Looking to sell my 14x5.5 Ludwig "Blacrolite."

      Comment


      • #4
        For a couple years now I've wanted to hit up a DCI show, but I just can't find the time or money to head south. It's a shame because I'm one of the very few drummers up here that is really into marching corps.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not going to that one, but I'm going to the Southeastern Championships at the end of July with my school's marching band. I've went the past 3 years, and I've never been disappointed.
          Black Lives Matter

          Tama Starclassic Maple

          Selling a minty 14x6.5 Ian Paice Signature Snare! DM for info!

          Comment


          • #6
            Ill be there - in the Madison Scouts VIP section!
            My Rogers Kit:

            http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...post1853930745

            My Tama Kit:

            http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...post1852531309

            Comment


            • #7
              Awesome! Glad to see some PDF'ers representing in the drum corps community!
              Looking to sell my 14x5.5 Ludwig "Blacrolite."

              Comment


              • #8
                Been watching some of the action on Pearl's Youtube page. I'm loving the Mocha Tamo finish on the Troopers tom line at about 1:47 in the vid below. Especially since I started putting a Masters kit together in that finish

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tCg8r7opA
                Pearl Masters (MCX) Mocha Tamo
                Pearl Session Custom (SMX) Green Burst
                Zildjian A & K Customs
                Originally posted by ashmaple
                ... so I secretely wanna see him 'bust his gear out when he's doing their gig in front of the crowds that lead into Make a legendary show. Hajahaha.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Johnboy 5000 View Post
                  Been watching some of the action on Pearl's Youtube page. I'm loving the Mocha Tamo finish on the Troopers tom line at about 1:47 in the vid below. Especially since I started putting a Masters kit together in that finish

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tCg8r7opA
                  Whoa. Really off topic, but you can see me in that vid. About halfway through the vid, the Crossmen d-line is moving to the dome and I am behind them. I'm famous!
                  Looking to sell my 14x5.5 Ludwig "Blacrolite."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by timlovestenors95 View Post
                    Whoa. Really off topic, but you can see me in that vid. About halfway through the vid, the Crossmen d-line is moving to the dome and I am behind them. I'm famous!
                    Lol, gotta look that up
                    Pearl Masters (MCX) Mocha Tamo
                    Pearl Session Custom (SMX) Green Burst
                    Zildjian A & K Customs
                    Originally posted by ashmaple
                    ... so I secretely wanna see him 'bust his gear out when he's doing their gig in front of the crowds that lead into Make a legendary show. Hajahaha.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X