Everything Paiste: A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ws6freak View Post
    My lower back used to get painful after a few hours of playing, so I have tried many different layouts with different throne heights in the search for less pain. I think I've finally found a good compromise between comfort and easy of access to all drums / cymbals. My latest two covers are mostly overhead cams but it has been almost the same for the last year or so, besides the Ride cymbal that I've moved a bit more to the right side to free up space so I can use that 16" hanging tom more. My new SQ2 will have a shallower 16" tom so I'll be able to move it to the left a bit more without it hitting the 24" bass drum.
    So basically what you’re telling me is you’re getting old.
    dalewmiller.com my kits: 1 2 3

GMS | Paiste|Evans|Kennedy Camden Auxiliary Percussion

Comment

• Originally posted by dale w miller View Post
      So basically what you’re telling me is you’re getting old.
      I've been old for decades, elderly is the term
      My YouTube channel - old school Metal & Progressive.

Drum Gear:
      Paiste, Tama, Oriollo, Trick, Gibraltar, Rhythm Tech, Aquarian, LP, Vater, Turkish Kurak.

Recording/Mixing Gear:
      Mackie 1640i, Senheiser, Beyerdynamic, Audio Technica, Shure, Apple, Logic, Ultimate Ears.

Comment

• What the heck happened? We used to talk about pies like they were going out of style!
        I don't have anything new but I would like a blue Rude blaster china. There! I said it!
        May it come to pass.....
        Hint, my birthday is coming up........
        See my kit here -
        Pearl Masters MCX-A Artisan Limited Honey Burst Mappa Burl

22x18, 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5 and a 14x6.5 FFS Brass Snare

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by solitary glen View Post
          What the heck happened? We used to talk about pies like they were going out of style!
          I don't have anything new but I would like a blue Rude blaster china. There! I said it!
          May it come to pass.....
          Hint, my birthday is coming up........
          Going for a few CS900 red effect cymbals myself to complete my second setup!
          My previous Ludwig kit; Pearl Sensitone Aluminum , Pork Pie, Black Panther and Crush snares.
          DW 5000, Pearl modded P-102, P-120P & P-2002B. IC Powerglide. Many cymbals from the big 3.
          Tiny pic of my old cymbal setup.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X