Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing all NEW single-Headed Concert & Rocket toms Ultra Clear Seamless Acrylic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mergatroid1212 View Post
    I grew up listening to this guy and his Pearl drums, the best reason to play drums........
    I want a Pro kit with concert tom designs.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]503093[/ATTACH]
    I'm fairly sure you can get a complete concert tom kit in 6" to 16" open ended like Peter Criss kit in Masterworks. I think there was a guy on the PDF that actually had a concert tom MW kit awhile back.

I think an all-maple concert tom kit would be killer!
    sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Tim Alexander (Primus) was using concert toms for a while... Maybe still, I don't know. They're slowly making a comeback, it seems. I bet that's the next big "new" trend that all the flannelly bearded manbuns hop on.
      Want to Trade: My Mapex Orion 22x20 bass drum shell in Wine Burl Burst (8.5-9/10) for your 22x16 of the same

Comment

Originally posted by mergatroid1212 View Post
        I grew up listening to this guy and his Pearl drums, the best reason to play drums........
        I want a Pro kit with concert tom designs.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]503093[/ATTACH]
        Al, do you have this pic or any other Peter Criss pic in hi-res? If you do, can you e-mail it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
          Al, do you have this pic or any other Peter Criss pic in hi-res? If you do, can you e-mail it to me?
          Matt - check your e-mail.
          sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
            Matt - check your e-mail.
            Thanks Al!

Comment

Working...
            X