• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ part II.

uhh, well then.....

Part I (RIP):
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=221822
    Last edited by ttaM; 05-17-2009, 01:33 AM.

picking up where we left off...

Charles-- it is nice to have a place like Fork's but before i found Fork's i didn't have much either besides guitar center, but they don't take care of the display kits very will, i remember once playing a DW kit that had dented heads that sounded like absolute hell.

Comment

How in the world did it get locked? Looking over the last two pages there was nothing going on. I see 10 posts were deleted, though.
      "Why is that mirror sneezing?"

sigpic

"Ah, look, it's just an old, creaky mirror, y'know, sometimes it sounds a little like it's sneezing, or coughing, or talking softly."

Comment

strange, why'd the other thread get locked?
        sigpic

Comment

no one knows.

I personally would love to hear what the mods have to say to explain their actions.....

Comment

Maybe one of our Mods is secretly working for SJC. The jig is up!

Unrelated edit: ttaM, in pearlxzildjian's piercings thread I'm not trying to be a jerk to you. I'm trying to get pxz's ears to fall off. Just a heads up. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it.

sigpic

"Ah, look, it's just an old, creaky mirror, y'know, sometimes it sounds a little like it's sneezing, or coughing, or talking softly."

Comment

possible, i had a rant about SJC in the JJ thread, but nothing that was too offensive.

what's the story mods???

Comment

haha wow, that really sucks
                on an unrelated note...I was porting my 18" kick and ruined my head...damnit...I guess I will get a fyberskyn to replace it
                "Without music, life would be a mistake."-Nietzsche

sigpic

Comment

that sucks, i thought you already had a fyberskyn....

Comment

Originally posted by wbkdrum View Post
                    haha wow, that really sucks
                    on an unrelated note...I was porting my 18" kick and ruined my head...damnit...I guess I will get a fyberskyn to replace it
                    How were you porting it? Did you have a stencil or did you use the coffee can technique?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheElectricCompany View Post
                      Unrelated edit: ttaM, in pearlxzildjian's piercings thread I'm not trying to be a jerk to you. I'm trying to get pxz's ears to fall off. Just a heads up. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it.
                      it's all good, i figured you were just being silly.

but i'm a total parent about that kind of stuff, when i got mine pierced i did the aftercare religiously, and i did the aftercare religiously when i got my tattoo as well.... i'm too OCD about stuff like that.

Comment

What? How did this happen? It was one of the most mature threads in chit chat history.

Comment

Also, Matt, what are you doing up so late?

Waiting for me I'm guessing

Comment

no one knows....

the only things i can think of that MAYBE would have made them close it are

1. my SJC rant, which if that's what made them close it, it's a joke and a half.
                            or
                            2. when we were all disclosing our names, but i don't know why they wouldn't have just deleted those posts....

regardless, I'm super eager to hear what the mods have to say....

Comment

meh, it's 2:25AM here, I was going to get on here real fast then go to bed, but now I want to see if any of the mods are going to speak up here in the next bit before i go to bed....

Comment

Working...
                              X