Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to: BobtheSalesClerk, Demfer, and NEVdrum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to: BobtheSalesClerk, Demfer, and NEVdrum?

You know, the heart and soul of Chit-Chat. The only 3 complete badasses on these boards, that haven't been around much lately.

Anyone remember the stale cocoa pebbles story? Or the shaved asscheeks story? Or the SIC (sic) SIC Slipknot cover to shut up the kids saying Evan couldn't play as fast as Joey JORDISONS?!?!
    Pearl MCX | Mapex Black Panther | Sabian | ICON | Eliminators |

Currently drumming for:
    Tristan McIntosh (Country: American Idol Finalist)

I do.
    James May fan club member #00000001.

Comment

Bobthesalesclerk is probably tied up with touring with his band and partying hard... or he partied too hard and is in jail or something.
      I feel like Demfer just got bored of pdf and what it has become since he used to frequent a bunch.

Nevdrum is probably also just bored of pdf since the entire DA crew got banned. I can't remember though if he hated them or was really involved with them.

Comment

I took their places as badass.
        DOUBLEDEALER

Comment

Ah yes. Good old Dysphoric Axis. YOU WANT FAST DOUBLE BASS?!?! Run through harlem at 2am wearing a KKK Costume. Then you'll be playing 250,000,000 BPM. I probably butchered that one bad tho.....
          Pearl MCX | Mapex Black Panther | Sabian | ICON | Eliminators |

Currently drumming for:
          Tristan McIntosh (Country: American Idol Finalist)

Comment

ahh the good old days

Comment

Evan hasn't been posting that frequently for a year or so, maybe more.

BTSC is probably touring or cooking (Chef's can work pretty ridic hours)

Demfer...I don't really care.
              Remo MasterTouchArctic White
              22x16, 10x9, 12x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5 Pearl Sensitone Aluminum
              Paiste 2oo2 18", 20" Crash, 21" Big Beat, 15" Giant Beat Hi Hats

SUPERJERK: BandCamp Facebook

Comment

I remember Nev with his Slipknot cover, that was awesome.
                Free the JJ thread.

Comment

That was quality PDF, that.

Comment

message him http://www.myspace.com/nev31337

Comment

Man, I was never here to see bobthesalesclerk but apparently he brought the daily lulz.

Comment

bobthesalesclerk was pretty funny dude, but towards the end of his posting here it seemed like he was in a new band every month.

Demfer was always great, same with nevDRUM.
                        sound percussion. peace. gretsch. pearl. now on sonor.

Comment

are we going to have a thread like this for every member that has not been around much? this is the third, for fooks sake it's already old.

There are loads of members that don't post much now, artie, pbftw(granted he's perma banned), bebop deluxe, again banned, the point is there are loads and postng a pointless thread that won't bring them back is well...... Pointless.
                          Originally posted by dwdrummer1991
                          And I don't care if you don't like my drumming. I challenge anyone on this forum to a drum-off right now! I have played so long and studied so many different genres of music that I am absolutely proficient with pretty much anything I choose to do.

Comment

I remember those days. I miss MISLOAD
                            Drumming for Astaroth

..My Mapex Pro-M with Paiste Cymbals..

Drum Connexions NZ
                            __________________________________________________ _________________
                            Edited by Metalbuckitz at 6.66pm EST--Reason- too sic 4 joo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunk-a-hunk-a-burning-love
                              are we going to have a thread like this for every member that has not been around much? this is the third, for fooks sake it's already old.

There are loads of members that don't post much now, artie, pbftw(granted he's perma banned), bebop deluxe, again banned, the point is there are loads and postng a pointless thread that won't bring them back is well...... Pointless.

These are different though. Big King posted pretty much everyday and then just stopped, so I made a thread. This is different, hell, Nevdrum, Demfer, and bobthesalesclerk were already pretty "gone". As for Vader13, who cares.
                              I'm like Che Guevara with bling on; I'm complex

Comment

Working...
                              X