Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Lebowski Urban Achievers of the PDF.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Little Lebowski Urban Achievers of the PDF.

    Howdy-do fellow achievers. I'm sure there are many of you, I hope, On here. If you aren't sure what I'm talking abou let me explain.

    We are the Little Lebowski Urban Achievers. We are all Jeff Lebowski's children. Not literally of course! We are inner city children of promise but without the necessary means for a - necessary means for a higher education. So Mr Lebowski is committed to sending all of us to college.

    So come on... get Mr. treehorn to make you a hell of a Caucasian.....our troubles are over, dude.

    Talk about your ins, outs, and what have you.

    Don't have to be an ahiever to have fun with us. Nihilists, Pacifists, Pornstars, and even strangers from the alps are welcome!

    But please...dude.... No f*****g Eagles, man!

    Oh and we will not stand for aggression, man!

    Most Importantly.... abide.
    Last edited by Jambi; 07-08-2008, 12:52 PM.
    I'm a little Lebowski Urban Achiever
    sigpic
    Herman_munster is the captain of my submarine

  • #2
    Uhhhh.

    wut?
    absent and not always accounted for.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am so confused.......

      Comment


      • #4
        ^The two of you must immediately download the Big Lebowski and watch it eight times in a row. Then return to this thread obsessed and ready to geek out.

        Comment


        • #5
          I love The Big Lebowski, but apparently not enough...
          sound percussion. peace. gretsch. pearl. now on sonor.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mbgJambi
            Howdy-do fellow achievers. I'm sure there are many of you, I hope, On here. If you aren't sure what I'm talking abou let me explain.

            We are the Little Lebowski Urban Achievers. We are all Jeff Lebowski's children. Not literally of course! We are inner city children of promise but without the necessary means for a - necessary means for a higher education. So Mr Lebowski is committed to sending all of us to college.

            There might already be a thread with this but I've never seen it. If there isn't.. the time has come for one.

            So come on... get Mr. treehorn to make you a hell of a Caucasian.....our troubles are over, dude.

            Talk about your ins, outs, and what have you.

            Oh and we will not stand for aggression, man!

            Most Importantly.... abide.

            (TLDR version: Big Lebowski Fan thread)



            Your revolution is over, Mr. mbgJambi. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir! The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, mbgJambi?

            The bums will always lose!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              8 year olds, dude...
              Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies
              Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain
              For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston
              And so never more shall we see you again

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Quint
                Your revolution is over, Mr. mbgJambi. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir! The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, mbgJambi?

                The bums will always lose!!!
                Well, that's just like your opinion man.
                sigpic
                DESPERATELY SEEKING A MHX BASS DRUM WITH A BB-3 TOM MOUNT IN WINE RED

                Comment


                • #9
                  Someone stole my rug!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Quint
                    Your revolution is over, Mr. mbgJambi. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir! The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, mbgJambi?

                    The bums will always lose!!!
                    ... look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new sh**, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?
                    I'm a little Lebowski Urban Achiever
                    sigpic
                    Herman_munster is the captain of my submarine

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mbgJambi
                      ... look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new sh**, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?
                      What in God's holy name are you blathering about?
                      Yamaha YD
                      Tama Starclassic Birch
                      Epiarch custom
                      Pearl Maxwin vintage
                      Ludwig Supraphonic/Acrolite vintage
                      Sabian AAX, HH, HHX, Paragon, HHX Evo, B20
                      Zildjian A Custom, Avedis vintage
                      Originally posted by DrUmZ_fOr_LyFe
                      i dont use the hihat pedal
                      im 11

                      Looking for 16" starclassic birch in walnut

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        YES!!! Awesome thread, and an awesome movie!

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Toany0FXHM&feature=related

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Collosus Mysterio w/FLAMES!!!
                          Someone stole my rug!!!
                          That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
                          Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies
                          Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain
                          For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston
                          And so never more shall we see you again

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Herman_Munster
                            That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
                            and this guy peed on it, dude.
                            I'm a little Lebowski Urban Achiever
                            sigpic
                            Herman_munster is the captain of my submarine

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am the walrus?
                              Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies
                              Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain
                              For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston
                              And so never more shall we see you again

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X