PDA

View Full Version : Eliminator Remote Hi hat

john6858
02-16-2003, 04:13 PM
does anyone have a picture showing their setup of the remote hi-hat. The picture of the emerald mist on the namm pictures shows the type of setup I am interested in. I want to see the set-up up close with a double tom set on the bass. If you could show the pedal arrangement and how this is attached to the bass and the set up of the cymbal itself. Thanks. I know this is asking a bunch but I am stumped on the most efficient way to set this up. I have tried many alternatives and think the remote is the best way to go but before I jump off the deep end and buy it I sure would like to feel more comfortable about the setup of this. Thanks in advance.

SLIPKNOT1
02-16-2003, 05:38 PM
The Peal remote hat does not come with any mounting hardware. You have to buy it seperatley depending on how you are going to mount it. You can use a multi clamp like you use to put a second cymbal boom on one stand.
I bought the DW remote hat because it comes with everything you need to mount it to a rack or cymbal stand and comes with a drop clutch also. I also found it to be alot smoother. I have my remote hat on the right side of the kit attatched to the rack and the pedal to the left of my main hat pedal.