http://www.qbs.inforegion.pl/inne/qbskit5.JPG

and my twin pedal:
http://www.qbs.inforegion.pl/inne/twin1.JPG

that is all :D
regards
Qbs

Fredzs
02-12-2003, 06:22 AM
i love that Colorsound! keep it dude! its worth it!

Qbs
02-12-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Fredzs
i love that Colorsound! keep it dude! its worth it!
yup, I know :D :cool:
I only wish it was 13" not 14" :)
regards
Qbs

crazydrummerdude
02-12-2003, 07:26 AM
how much were those red hihats?

Qbs
02-12-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by crazydrummerdude
how much were those red hihats?
I bought them from one guy on an auction for something about 100$ but I think they're worth more :)
regards
Qbs

Mr. Possibility
02-12-2003, 10:30 AM
Does Paiste still make the Colorsounds? How are the Istanbul cymbals? I'm not that familiar with them.

SLIPKNOT1
02-12-2003, 10:34 AM
Sweet setup. I think they should bring ColorSounds back. I would think alot of people would get them.

Qbs
02-12-2003, 11:18 AM
ColorSound aren't avaible any more :( :mad: they really should bring'em back!

As for the Istanbul Agop cymbals I owe, they're really great, best price and best quallity. IMHO they can be easilly compared to K customs or any other best cymbals. My friend switched form K customs to Istanbul Agop :)
regards
Qbs

rockdrummer00
02-12-2003, 11:38 AM
nice kit,yeah they should bring colorsounds back in all the different line of cymbals that they have so you can buy and paiste cambal with the color sound option...I would but the RUDES in black...

Mr. Possibility
02-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by rockdrummer00
nice kit,yeah they should bring colorsounds back in all the different line of cymbals that they have so you can buy and paiste cambal with the color sound option...I would but the RUDES in black...

I don't think that they would change the finish on the RUDES, that is one of the things that sets RUDES apart from everything else, but all black cymbals would rock.

drumboyjohnio
02-12-2003, 06:12 PM
QBS how does that premier double pedal play?

xXx
02-12-2003, 07:06 PM
Nice set!:) I never heard any Isntanbul cymbals. Istanbul has two models now, Agop and Mehmet. Which is better of the two? Alcemy is designed for rock?

Mr. Possibility
02-12-2003, 07:07 PM
I once knew somebody named Mehmet, he was from Turkey, go figure...

Smoke N Drums
02-12-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by SLIPKNOT1
Sweet setup. I think they should bring ColorSounds back. I would think alot of people would get them.

I think the Black COLORSOUNDS would sell.

Colorsounds were here and gone before the latest wave of (mostly black) powdercoated hardware got a full head of steam.

I even have black hardware HeHe

Qbs
02-13-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by drumboyjohnio
QBS how does that premier double pedal play?
to be perfectly honest it's just okay nothing special, it's my first twin pedal but earlier I played on Pearl twin (I think it was the 202) for an hour or so this premier costs something about 400$ in POland, the same as the Eliminator and IMHO the premier is not worth 400$ (I bought it for 250$) I regret that I am not able to get the EDP 300 Twin Pedal... this would ROCK:mad:
it's nice but it's not great, just simple twin pedal without any technical fireworks, it doesn't even have a plate under the right pedal :|

Nice set! I never heard any Isntanbul cymbals. Istanbul has two models now, Agop and Mehmet. Which is better of the two? Alcemy is designed for rock?

Istanbul Agop & Istanbul Mehmet are two difrent companies, they were once one but they split into two, I never played on Mehmets but Agops IMHO rock. From what I've heard the Traditional series of both Agop & Mehmet are almost Identical but other series seem to be diffrent.
Alchemy is digned for heavy loud playing like metal. Spag form Mudvayne uses Alchemy Professional and that can give you an idea about who plays such cymbals. I have a 18" Alchemy ProART Crash (ProART are partially made by machine hammering, ART are machine made all the way and Professional ale hand hammered) and this crash is killing my ears :) it's realy explosive.
check out www.istanbulcymbals.com

As for the colosounds lets write to Paiste saying them that they should bring them back :)
regards
Qbs

Tom Reyns
02-13-2003, 11:36 AM
Cool color man,
Is that export or forum?
(nice hihat :) )

Laters,

-Tom

Mr. Possibility
02-13-2003, 01:02 PM
My thoughts are that it is a Forum, since it doesn't have ISS mounts, but it could be an older Export

Qbs
02-14-2003, 01:38 AM
It's.... forum... :p
regards
Qbs

Rhumba Pete
02-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Good to see some other cymbals apart from Zildjian and Sabian. Id love to give the Istanbuls a try cos Ive heard that theyre evry bit as good as the big brands and are much cheaper. I use Staggs and Im so glad that I didnt fork out all that extra money for cymbals that in my opinion dont sound as good. (Like I say, thats just my opinion so no hate mail!)

Qbs
02-15-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Rhumba Pete
Good to see some other cymbals apart from Zildjian and Sabian. Id love to give the Istanbuls a try cos Ive heard that theyre evry bit as good as the big brands and are much cheaper.
IMHO Istanbul is at least as good as Sabian Paiste and Zildjian, and yes, at least in Poland they're much cheaper :D
regards
Qbs

Kmfdm
07-16-2003, 11:27 AM
I have a colosound ride on my other set in the basement, they arent that super. Pretty cheap actually.Its green, and I cant wait to get rid of it and buy a non christmasy ride

JSXtremist
07-16-2003, 11:29 AM
Nice Kit. Sweet Setup.

Qbs
07-17-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Spüg
I have a colosound ride on my other set in the basement, they arent that super. Pretty cheap actually.Its green, and I cant wait to get rid of it and buy a non christmasy ride
I'd buy it from you if you were from Poland or Europe... :rolleyes:
regards
Qbs