PDA

View Full Version : Double kick MRV on the way!

MW_Runpali
07-13-2021, 07:29 AM
Hello my brothers in Pearl!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything, but I couldn’t stay silent no more!

Since the beginning of 2021 I’ve officially been endorsed by Pearl Finland and in April my band won Finland’s biggest battle of the bands organized by the national radio station, Radio Rock. This has lead to many fantastic things, most of which will come to fruition early next year.

To celebrate this all and to prepare for what’s to come I worked with the good folks at Pearl and placed an order for a new fantastic kit.

Pearl Masters Reserve MRV

The sizes are:
2 x 22”x16” kick
10”x8” tom
12”x9” tom
16”x14” floor tom
18”x16” floor tom

The finish is #345 Satin Auburn, a finish which isn’t normally available here in Europe but I was allowed to special order it. To complete the classy timeless look, hardware will be finished in nickel.

ETA is late December 2021 or early January 2022.

Let the wait begin!

Blk Diamond
07-13-2021, 07:46 AM
Congratulations MW_Runpali,

On your Pearl endorsement and your bands continued success!

Your new Pearl Masters Reserve MRV kit in sexy Satin Auburn with nickel hardware sounds like its gonna be awesome when it arrives! :)

Drumming-4-Life
07-13-2021, 01:08 PM
That's going to be a classy-looking set-up! Congratulations, and I wish you continued success!

MW_Runpali
07-15-2021, 11:53 PM
Congratulations MW_Runpali,

On your Pearl endorsement and your bands continued success!

Your new Pearl Masters Reserve MRV kit in sexy Satin Auburn with nickel hardware sounds like its gonna be awesome when it arrives! :)

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to get my hands on some high end Pearls once again. A dream kit for sure!

That's going to be a classy-looking set-up! Congratulations, and I wish you continued success!

Thanks! I really appreciate your words!

Eric
07-17-2021, 09:37 AM
Congratulations on your endorsement. Sweet.

MW_Runpali
07-17-2021, 01:14 PM
Congratulations on your endorsement. Sweet.

Thank you, Eric! :)

dale w miller
07-19-2021, 10:22 AM
I wish you the best with everything you are doing.

MW_Runpali
07-19-2021, 12:11 PM
I wish you the best with everything you are doing.

Thank you so much for the kind words, man!

Jutt8
07-28-2021, 08:07 AM
Hello my brothers in Pearl!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything, but I couldn’t stay silent no more!

Since the beginning of 2021 I’ve officially been endorsed by Pearl Finland and in April my band won Finland’s biggest battle of the bands organized by the national radio station, Radio Rock. This has lead to many fantastic things, most of which will come to fruition early next year.

To celebrate this all and to prepare for what’s to come I worked with the good folks at Pearl and placed an order for a new fantastic kit.

Pearl Masters Reserve MRV

The sizes are:
2 x 22”x16” kick
10”x8” tom
12”x9” tom
16”x14” floor tom
18”x16” floor tom

The finish is #345 Satin Auburn, a finish which isn’t normally available here in Europe but I was allowed to special order it. To complete the classy timeless look, hardware will be finished in nickel.

ETA is late December 2021 or early January 2022.

Let the wait begin!

Awesome! Congrats and can't wait to see that kit!

keaton_86
08-02-2021, 01:56 PM
Awesome stuff. If you ever tour in Berlin, let me know, I'll come out and say hi!