PDA

View Full Version : Received wrong bass drum in order

Thorstenson1030
12-25-2018, 06:10 AM
Just received my MCC reference pure kit and bass drum has Tom mount. I never said I wanted this option, I wanted a virgin bass drum. I hope theirs a way to get the drum I wanted. I called where I bought and they said they would contact Pearl after Christmas. Has this happened to anyone else?
Having said this after setting up and tuning this kit is AWESOME. Not only looks but the best sounding kit Iíve ever sat behind. This included most of the top manufacturers top end kits.
So thank you Pearl.

rollracer
12-25-2018, 06:39 AM
Just received my MCC reference pure kit and bass drum has Tom mount. I never said I wanted this option, I wanted a virgin bass drum. I hope theirs a way to get the drum I wanted. I called where I bought and they said they would contact Pearl after Christmas. Has this happened to anyone else?
Having said this after setting up and tuning this kit is AWESOME. Not only looks but the best sounding kit I’ve ever sat behind. This included most of the top manufacturers top end kits.
So thank you Pearl.

i don't see any problems in pearl sending you what you've ordered . if a mistake occured somewhere in the chain of '''command''',pearl will make it rigtht, 0 doubts about it.

MusicMan
12-25-2018, 10:28 AM
i don't see any problems in pearl sending you what you've ordered . if a mistake occured somewhere in the chain of '''command''',pearl will make it rigtht, 0 doubts about it.

Pearl will fix it. Just let your dealer know about it. :)