PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Quads

therocker
09-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Here's my son playing " vintage " white Pearl quads in his high school marching band. Informal dress for homecoming. I say vintage because I'm sure these are the ones the high school had when I was there.

Fuller89
09-22-2017, 03:11 PM
Cool. Looks like he was enjoying it.

I kinda wish I went into marching band, my stick control would be SOOOOO much better right now LOL

therocker
09-22-2017, 05:00 PM
Cool. Looks like he was enjoying it. I kinda wish I went into marching band, my stick control would be SOOOOO much better right now LOL

Quite the step up from the cowbell he was playing in the last pic I shared. He also got his walking boot off. He saw me standing there, so that s what the big grin is for.

Fuller89
09-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Quite the step up from the cowbell he was playing in the last pic I shared. He also got his walking boot off. He saw me standing there, so that s what the big grin is for.

I remember the cowbell lol. That was cool of the band director to find a way for him to still perform.

therocker
09-22-2017, 06:36 PM
I remember the cowbell lol. That was cool of the band director to find a way for him to still perform.

Yeah, she's a great gal and really into the band. Something not always found in a small public school.