PDA

View Full Version : 70's fiberglass

XtomX
07-25-2017, 04:02 AM
Hey everyone! Recently scored a great fiberglass shell kit from the 70's. Can't identify the year unfortunately, don't know how.

I've come to realize it needs 8 new bass drum lugs however. I think the hole spacing is 50mm? Can anyone direct me to a good source for some lugs???? Thank you!

Fuller89
07-25-2017, 07:29 AM
Hey everyone! Recently scored a great fiberglass shell kit from the 70's. Can't identify the year unfortunately, don't know how.

I've come to realize it needs 8 new bass drum lugs however. I think the hole spacing is 50mm? Can anyone direct me to a good source for some lugs???? Thank you!

NICE!

Drum Factory Direct (www.drumfactorydirect.com) should have what you need at decent prices. They have replacement spur parts too so you can put the rubber feet back on without having to buy new spurs.

Oh, and I think that is a mid-late 70's since it has the 7/8" tom mount instead of the hex mounts.

Jerry Skiddz
07-25-2017, 09:22 AM
I have enough Masters series lugs for that kit, if you'd be interested

XtomX
07-26-2017, 08:39 AM
NICE! Drum Factory Direct (www.drumfactorydirect.com) should have what you need at decent prices. They have replacement spur parts too so you can put the rubber feet back on without having to buy new spurs. Oh, and I think that is a mid-late 70's since it has the 7/8" tom mount instead of the hex mounts.

I actually was able to get some k-brakes on it. I ordered some lugs from DFD (I use them all the time) but they don't match /:

JckCustom
07-29-2017, 10:49 AM
Those fiberglass drums sound amazing but the lugs are notorious for breaking. Have you checked eBay?