PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Beats in Europe....?

Funky Animal
03-10-2016, 06:31 PM
I have had my CB's in order since September, but apparantly there's a problem with the CB's delivery to Europe.
I have received 3 possible delivery dates so far...but they all passed without a CB arriving. The latest update I got; "we actually have no clue when"...

This sucks big time :(.
Are there any more EU customers experiencing the same problem?

joern
03-11-2016, 05:00 AM
I ordered my Crystal Beat back in July 2015. My last information is, that the date of delivery will be in the beginning of April 2016. This is what my drum dealer says.

Groketor
03-13-2016, 12:14 AM
I ordered my Crystal Beat back in July 2015. My last information is, that the date of delivery will be in the beginning of April 2016. This is what my drum dealer says.

WTF? This is totally unacceptable.

I asked my dealer if it is possible to special order Crystal Beat FF shells but no. Come on Pearl Europe.

Thrush
03-13-2016, 04:00 PM
I don't know what it is, but there has always been a problem with Pearl Europe as long as it's been Pearl Europe. I remember when it was Pearl UK, up in Milton Keynes here in England, and I don't remember there being the problems with delivery and wait times back then as there have been with Pearl Europe. It's a real shame, as it's not like they've only been doing it a couple years - try 15 or 16, probably longer. You'd have think they'd have got it right by now?

Raider09
03-20-2016, 10:56 AM
I have had my CB's in order since September, but apparantly there's a problem with the CB's delivery to Europe.
I have received 3 possible delivery dates so far...but they all passed without a CB arriving. The latest update I got; "we actually have no clue when"...

This sucks big time :(.
Are there any more EU customers experiencing the same problem?

Add Canada to that list (see my thread below.) August/2015 order, and have now passed three "should be in by the end of next month" dates. My dealer said this is not unusual, as several companies (Yamaha, Ludwig, Pearl etc) can take anywhere from 6 to 18 months for specific orders. Guess we have to be patient, unless were just buying an in-stock kit.

iCe
03-21-2016, 01:40 PM
According to Thomann.de they'll receive a batch of CB's on April 20th

http://www.thomann.de/nl/search_dir.html?bf=&sw=pearl+crystal+beat

joern
04-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Postponed again! May 12th.

http://www.thomann.de/de/search_dir.html?bf=&sw=crystal+beat

monophonic
05-03-2016, 01:59 PM
Any updates when crystal beats will be touching down in the UK.

monophonic
05-16-2016, 05:17 AM
If anybody in the UK is looking for some crystal beats this site as stock.
https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/drum-kit/pearl-crb504p-c730-crystal-beat-acrylic-ultra-clear-fusion?gclid=CPbghPK63swCFW8o0wodU8kFPQ

monophonic
05-19-2016, 07:55 AM
Yes finally they have arrived....... But and its a big but........ Crack in the floor Tom, gutted is not the word!!!

Raider09
05-19-2016, 08:35 AM
Yes finally they have arrived....... But and its a big but........ Crack in the floor Tom, gutted is not the word!!!

Wow....that sucks. Coming from the adaptor that holds the leg, and I see they used the black metal piece on the inside of the drum which is supposed to be the fix for the cracking issue (or so I was told.) Obviously covered under warranty, but still.....

monophonic
05-19-2016, 01:05 PM
It's under warranty but the stock they had in have all been sold, so waited 5 months for it and it could be another month or so for them to get a replacement floor tom. :-(