PDA

View Full Version : Tied Line Clarification

Action Jackson
02-04-2016, 06:40 AM
yeah, just wondering, would the timeline be the same as a Music City Custom kit if I ordered a stock lacquer finish and would Music City size options be available?

Action Jackson
02-04-2016, 06:44 AM
I'm asking the question in reference to ordering a reference pure kit.

AL PERCIVAL
02-04-2016, 06:52 AM
Music City Custom is premium wrapped kits only where the shells are machine drilled and hand-assembled here in Nashville. That is the two week turn around. The only way you'll get a reference or reference pure lacquer kit in two weeks is if we have the shell pack or components in stock.

Stock finishes in Reference:
not every size and shell depth are in stock - please ask your favorite authorized Pearl Dealer
#102 Natural Maple
#103 Piano Black
#376 Ultra Blue Fade

Stock finishes in Reference Pure:
not every size and shell depth are in stock - please ask your favorite authorized Pearl Dealer
#102 Natural Maple
#103 Piano Black
#377 Scarlet Sparkle Burst

Action Jackson
02-04-2016, 07:36 AM
I see! So the only way I could get a reference pure kit with a lacquer finish and the exact sizes that I want would have to be the normal 4/6 months. Okay cool.
Hey Al, in your opinion do you think a wrapped shell is more muted than a lacquered shell or do you think it really makes any difference?

AL PERCIVAL
02-04-2016, 07:43 AM
I see! So the only way I could get a reference pure kit with a lacquer finish and the exact sizes that I want would have to be the normal 4/6 months. Okay cool.
Hey Al, in your opinion do you think a wrapped shell is more muted than a lacquered shell or do you think it really makes any difference?

The new delmar/rowlux premium wraps are thinner so it shouldn't mute the sound, it certainly didn't on Barry Kerch/Shinedown MCC kit!

Action Jackson
02-04-2016, 07:51 AM
Are The Music City Custom shells available to order now?