PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty tenor price... Used... Help!

Trey3
11-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Alright guys... So me and my line talked to our band director during school today since the season is over... We won states and got 3rd in the nation... Bassett High School...
But anyway we was talking to him about new drums etc... And we'll probably have to work hard to raise the money but we want Yamaha's... And if we do we need to sell the old drums for some money and he said that he would have to sell them cheap because there 6 years old... And there not in horrible condition but... Yeah... You know and we had to color them with sharpie they were so bad... But anyway the tenors are in great condition compared to the other drums and for there age and I was wondering how much you'd pay for them... If you had the money... There are some chips scratchs etc. Nothing major.

He said the snares would go for less than 150.00 and then I thought... Well I have a newer version of what we have at the school so I don't need a snare but yeah... Tell me what you guys think... They're the Dynasty six pack tenors black paint!

darkrei9n
11-10-2010, 06:19 PM
The snares will go for more than you think. A good marching snare will go for around 130+, 110 - 130 if you're lucky. I've seen Yamaha snares go for 200.

For the Tenors I personally would try to go for around 200-300. I would have to check around first though. But off the top of my head around there.

RisewiththeFallen
11-25-2010, 03:18 PM
And there not in horrible condition but... Yeah... You know and we had to color them with sharpie they were so bad... But anyway the tenors are in great condition compared to the other drums and for there age and I was wondering how much you'd pay for them... If you had the money... There are some chips scratchs etc. Nothing major.
. They're the Dynasty six pack tenors black paint!

Pictures? I'm pretty interested in a set of these six packs. Maybe a few snares.

drumcorpbc
11-27-2010, 06:42 PM
How were you guys third in the nation?

Is there some national competition that every band in the country goes to? I was always under the impression that BOA was the national championship even though not every band goes.

As for the drums, how many of each drum do you have? That will determine the price. Without pictures it's hard to ball park a price on the drums.