PDA

View Full Version : Hey Thudpaw...got some memories for ya buddy!

PureRockFury
06-27-2008, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IqPj52X_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Xb1ei3G9g

Thudpaw
06-28-2008, 07:52 AM
Oh wow! I got on here to see whats new, and see MY NAME in a thread title!! Now, if i could only get these government computers to go to youtube! grrrrrrrr

I will most definately be walking my behind over to the public computer place here on the base as soon as I get off mission tonight to see what you've posted. Now I have something to look forward to!!!!

PureRockFury
06-28-2008, 08:13 AM
I think you'll like it!

icleangrandmas
06-29-2008, 11:49 PM
74-8 is the shiz.

Thurston's the man.

-Clay

Thudpaw
06-30-2008, 05:42 PM
%&^[email protected] !!!! The place that I have to go to here to be able to get on youtube has been down for the last couple of days. grrrrrr

I am still trying to get to watch this stuff. Im getting impatient!! :)

Thudpaw
07-02-2008, 10:44 AM
sweeeeet. thanks for puttin these up. i was looking for some stuff, and couldnt seem to find it. I am sooooo happy that I was part of these shows. To be part of a "classic" show that nearly every drum corps fan lists as one of their all time favorites is very very special to me.

i wish i could go back and re live those summers (especially 92)

thanks again bro!

Talon
07-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Thud, those are some sweet videos. Glad to know someone part of 'em. Maybe some of that Bones spirit can push them into the Top 12 this year! :)

Thudpaw
07-03-2008, 07:17 AM
I'm really hoping that the "yea" funk is gone, and that all the crap that comes with such a big move (to TX) is over too. I dont know too much about the staff for this year, i've hot had much time to look into who is teaching what. Another worry that I have is that the judges havn't just written Crossmen off and are judging them weird when they see them. I'm going to go look up some scores right now and see how everyone is doing this early in the season. I really really miss being able to get to shows during the summer. As soon as I get back from this hell hole (next march!!) I am definatly planning on catching as many shows as I can, and will do whatever it takes to make it to finals! I have some catching up to do!! :)