PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck again......... MONEY!!!!

Autumn Decay
07-02-2003, 09:23 PM
I am only 17... My band is taking off very good right now and we are getting looked at by RCA records. WE also have Owen Husney as our manager ( the guy who discovered prince ). But i am in a bind. Do i fork out the extra money for a BRX or do i just go for the srx. I know they both have differant materials, but i like both maple and birch so it doesnt matter to me. No matter what though i am going pro cymbals and pro hardware. but... What do i do about the drums.
I play a rockstar right now and want to upgrade. The session is alot better quality than the rockstar but the BRX overpasses them both.
What would you do in this situation...............

AppNothingPearl
07-02-2003, 10:05 PM
if you like birch, wouldnt it be sweet to have a SOLID *** BIRCH KIT plus the recognition of owning a MASTERS. i think inside you know whats right!:cool:

snizare
07-02-2003, 10:34 PM
yea, BRX isn't much more expensive than SRX.

newbeat
07-02-2003, 11:12 PM
SOLID *** BIRCH KIT

Nice description. :D I'd probably go with the birch based on what I've heard so far, but I'd have to play the session first to make sure I liked the birch session better. I'd honestly get whichever one I liked the sound of more.

AppNothingPearl
07-03-2003, 04:05 PM
birch session??? no no no, hes talking about a BRX a birch MASTERS KIT, there are no birch sessions. but its all good :)

PearlDrummer52
07-03-2003, 08:46 PM
its what you like both are good for their woods

newbeat
07-03-2003, 10:24 PM
Let's pretend I never said birch session. :) I know there aren't any, just a typo my bad.