PDA

View Full Version : Special Hand Hammered Sesitone

BALLISTIC DRUMS
03-11-2006, 08:53 PM
I wanted to share one of my snare's with you and get your opinions on it. Feel free to fire away .
It is a Pearl Sensitone Custom Alloy Steel. It is coated in a high gloss black Nickle finish. It is a 6x14 hand hammered shell. I bought it 3 years ago from a dealer. He told me that Pearl had done a special run on these to test the market on the idea of the shell . He said that Pearl decided not to demo them, and so he picked them up. He told me they made a total of 500 drums. They had 250 5x14 snares and they had lugs that looked like the Lugwig Acro Lites and they made 250 of these 6x14. I bought one of each and then sent back the 5x14 because I liked this one better and could only afford to get only one at the time.

BALLISTIC DRUMS
03-11-2006, 08:53 PM
pic2................

BALLISTIC DRUMS
03-11-2006, 08:56 PM
I emailed Carl after I had got it and asked him about it then. So I just felt like sharing since there are some kwool posts of some Sensitones up right now. I hope you enjoy. Hey Carl if you see this feel free to reply man. Thanks for looking.

Mad Cow
03-12-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm pretty sure that Carl doesn't work for Pearl anymore. I had one of the 5.14 but I sold it to get a Black Beauty. I liked the drum, it was cutting and very sensitive. I actually kind of miss it. I probably should have held on to that one.