Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Life Crisis at 1 am

Quote Originally Posted by lilBrO_2666
    i've been wanting to get quad logic ever since i got started but i havn't found it round any stores close to where i live so...i guess my only choice is to order it online. bill bachman is my idol lol....hey in the book does it eplain rudimental challenges for tenor players?
    Just order it from Rowloff.com, it's $15.00, pretty good for a Quad Bible, and if you want some other stuff to practice on get Modern Multi-Tenors while you're at it, to help on shipping.

2. Hi

so does anyone know of any sites that have just basic stuff such as 5 circles with which drums are which on it and like one were it shows you which drum is which on the staff. thats the basic stuff i am talking about
    Last edited by danielmtg312; 09-11-2004 at 10:33 AM.
    "No, we can't tell the army Bill stole a tank, they'll tell their superiors at America Online and he will be dead as well as everybody on his Buddy List."

3. One Bad *** Mofo

Billerica, Massachusetts, USA, Planet Earth

yup no one knows
    "yummm......meat" - Bob the Cave Man

4. Registered User

here i'll give ya a hand. Come over to shotdrum.com and read some its a site dedicated to players like yourself. Tenor players for all ability levels post up there and i can answer any questions you have and we are constantly adding music to the site that you will find benfitial.
    Larry - Pahstenor "01-04"
    *PCF*{PVCGod}- /S.H.O.T/
    Rockstar DX 12 piece
    Pearl Large Sextet 6,6,10,12,13,14 Custom Painted
    4000 Page sheetmusic Archive
    Drum modding fanatic

5. parabuzzle

Quote Originally Posted by Tenor_freak
    here i'll give ya a hand. Come over to shotdrum.com and read some its a site dedicated to players like yourself. Tenor players for all ability levels post up there and i can answer any questions you have and we are constantly adding music to the site that you will find benfitial.
    Or my site for sheetmusic & articles
    and something bachman wrote on rudimental challenges in quad drumming

shotdrum rocks

you might also want to read this: http://www.iub.edu/~drumline/aud/tenors.html
    Last edited by basilisk; 09-12-2004 at 07:23 PM.