Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 294

Thread: Drum Memes

  1. There really is a Kalamazoo!

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Where's Shinedown20 and AtomicFrog when you need them?
    I own or have owned drums and cymbals made by every major manufacturer. My go-to kit is a DW Collectors series set.

  2. No Drum on Shabbas!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    13,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benn View Post
    Apart from the boss one, they're all pretty much the same?
    this + 10 thousand times infinity

    DESPERATELY SEEKING A MHX BASS DRUM WITH A BB-3 TOM MOUNT IN WINE RED

  3. No Drum on Shabbas!!

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    13,805

    Default

    meme's were cool back before they were called meme's. Now, they are all played out. ALL OF THEM!!!

    DESPERATELY SEEKING A MHX BASS DRUM WITH A BB-3 TOM MOUNT IN WINE RED

  4. your band sucks

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Leeds/Southampton
    Posts
    4,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wsgnst View Post
    Where's Shinedown20 and AtomicFrog when you need them?

    Shinedown - gone on a quest for the holy Ddrum kit

    AtomicFrog - was Peddlin, got banned, currently crying in the corner of a room somewhere.


    This thread has some amounts of facepalm (I know, I know, I contributed, sorry) but I've seen far worse. If you accumulated all of Shinedown's or mmx6's threads you'd have some sort of mega **** thread with a destructive force similar to that of the super volcano below Yellowstone.

  5. Detail

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Sam
    AtomicFrog - was Peddlin, got banned, currently crying in the corner of a room somewhere.
    That was peddlin? Wow
    My Kit And Its Progress, If Anyone Cares

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Diarrhea is free, but that doesn't make it a 'good deal'.

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    2,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Sam View Post
    Shinedown - gone on a quest for the holy Ddrum kit

    AtomicFrog - was Peddlin, got banned, currently crying in the corner of a room somewhere.


    This thread has some amounts of facepalm (I know, I know, I contributed, sorry) but I've seen far worse. If you accumulated all of Shinedown's or mmx6's threads you'd have some sort of mega **** thread with a destructive force similar to that of the super volcano below Yellowstone.
    BBum :')

  7. idk how 2 play drums

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,387

    Default

    AtomicFrong sent we a weird negative rep message before he got banned. Of course, he had no rep to take off from me anyways.

  8. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Ruma, Serbia
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Where do you read rep messages? I can't find it anywhere on this new board.

  9. Detail

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drobac
    Where do you read rep messages? I can't find it anywhere on this new board.
    What I do is I go to notifications, right click, then click open in new tab

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Sam
    currently crying in the corner of a room somewhere.
    That wouldn't surprise me if he was
    Last edited by Mythguy1208; 02-11-2013 at 02:59 PM.
    My Kit And Its Progress, If Anyone Cares

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Diarrhea is free, but that doesn't make it a 'good deal'.

  10. your band sucks

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Leeds/Southampton
    Posts
    4,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drobac View Post
    Where do you read rep messages? I can't find it anywhere on this new board.
    If you hover between My Profile and Log Out and just above, there's a little dot you can click on which takes you to your settings, where you can read rep messages and what not

  11. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth, The Milky Way
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. Detail

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walkabout
    Lol
    So true! Happens all the time
    My Kit And Its Progress, If Anyone Cares

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Diarrhea is free, but that doesn't make it a 'good deal'.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •