Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 37 to 45 of 45
  1. 2012 PDF FFL CHAMP

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Saving damsels in distress since 1992.
    Posts
    6,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    You know, you're being fairly insulting to women in general by implying that they aren't up to the task of a verbal argument.
    I never said such a thing; I intervened because she's a good friend and I know she's sleeping by now, yet you wanted someone to argue with. I didn't have to intervene; she already handed you your little chapped rear-end, remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    The 'White Knight' really only works if you're rushing to the defense of a physical fight...
    And not necessarily; even though I never claimed to be a 'White Knight' like you state, a real man shouldn't have to pick fights with women to broadcast their masculinity. As I said, you're a coward for doing so. Now it seems as though you're trying any means necessary to escape arguing with me. C'mon Alpha-Male, argue with me, or should I get Kerry to argue on my behalf?
    22" x 18" (2) | 10" x 8" | 12" x 9" | 14" x 11" | 16" x 13" | Chris Adler Signature

    Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    What happens when the Unstoppable Banhammer meets the Immovable Alan12? I think the universe would implode.
    Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    yeah, but I'm the Jeff that Jeff talks about when he talks about "the Jeff" to other Jeffs.

  2. Moment of Truth

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    13,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    I never said such a thing
    Which is why I said, "generally implying" instead of "saying"; do try to keep up.

    I didn't have to intervene; she already handed you your little chapped rear-end, remember?
    Is that what you call incessant whining because I insulted baseball and she feels the need to defend it?

    And not necessarily; even though I never claimed to be a 'White Knight' like you state, a real man shouldn't have to pick fights with women to broadcast their masculinity. As I said, you're a coward for doing so. Now it seems as though you're trying any means necessary to escape arguing with me. C'mon Alpha-Male, argue with me, or should I get Kerry to argue on my behalf?
    I'm trying to be an alpha male? Come on man, if you keep this up I'm going to crack a rib from laughing. You truly take being a White Knight / Internet Tough Guy to a new level.

    Again, I was responding to Kerry as one human being to another because she insulted me, and I don't appreciate that. You seem to be the only person making this about gender...
    Now playin' these *****es is my favorite sport
    But ain't no game when they be calling your name up in the court

  3. 2012 PDF FFL CHAMP

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Saving damsels in distress since 1992.
    Posts
    6,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    Which is why I said, "generally implying" instead of "saying"; do try to keep up.
    Your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    Is that what you call incessant whining because I insulted baseball and she feels the need to defend it?
    Again, your point? Joey, you're putting me to sleep here.

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    I'm trying to be an alpha male? Come on man, if you keep this up I'm going to crack a rib from laughing. You truly take being a White Knight / Internet Tough Guy to a new level.
    Oh, I'd happily oblige to some rib cracking. However it wouldn't be in the form of joke-telling.

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    Again, I was responding to Kerry as one human being to another because she insulted me, and I don't appreciate that. You seem to be the only person making this about gender...
    Yawn. Weren't you the guy crying like a little wuss in a thread a few months or so ago about a girl? Joey, the rest of the class is on page 52.
    22" x 18" (2) | 10" x 8" | 12" x 9" | 14" x 11" | 16" x 13" | Chris Adler Signature

    Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    What happens when the Unstoppable Banhammer meets the Immovable Alan12? I think the universe would implode.
    Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    yeah, but I'm the Jeff that Jeff talks about when he talks about "the Jeff" to other Jeffs.

  4. Moment of Truth

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    13,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Your point?
    My point is that I know you never said it in plain English, so you're response of "I never said that" is pretty dumb when you think about it. Did you really not get that? Do I need to explain what 'implying' means?

    Again, your point? Joey, you're putting me to sleep here.
    You really don't understand my point? My point is that *****ing does not equal handing me my *** in any understanding of the words. Just because you and Erwinner seem to think I was rebuffed so expertly does not make it so. You possess the intellect of a 4 year old and Erwinner just doesn't like me, so he has good reason to jump all over anything he sees as an insult to me and laud it as the greatest response in the history of the everything.

    Oh, I'd happily oblige to some rib cracking. However it wouldn't be in the form of joke-telling.
    There he is! There's the internet tough guy I've heard so much about! I'm shaking in my Nikes...

    Yawn. Weren't you the guy crying like a little wuss in a thread a few months or so ago about a girl? Joey, the rest of the class is on page 52.
    I recall lamenting about unrequited love. Tell me, how is that in any way relative to your suggestion that Talon is so woefully inept as a member of the fairer sex that she isn't even fit to respond to me in a discussion?

    I'm not saying I never talk about females on the PDF, just that I don't patronize them to their faces and go around being a chauvinistic White Knight.
    Now playin' these *****es is my favorite sport
    But ain't no game when they be calling your name up in the court

  5. 2012 PDF FFL CHAMP

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Saving damsels in distress since 1992.
    Posts
    6,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    My point is that I know you never said it in plain English, so you're response of "I never said that" is pretty dumb when you think about it. Did you really not get that? Do I need to explain what 'implying' means?
    MOOT

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    You really don't understand my point? My point is that *****ing does not equal handing me my *** in any understanding of the words. Just because you and Erwinner seem to think I was rebuffed so expertly does not make it so. You possess the intellect of a 4 year old and Erwinner just doesn't like me, so he has good reason to jump all over anything he sees as an insult to me and laud it as the greatest response in the history of the everything.
    POINT

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    There he is! There's the internet tough guy I've heard so much about! I'm shaking in my Nikes...
    Ahh, you like him don't you; kindly take off those Nikes and lets get on the mat.

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    I recall lamenting about unrequited love. Tell me, how is that in any way relative to your suggestion that Talon is so woefully inept as a member of the fairer sex that she isn't even fit to respond to me in a discussion?

    I'm not saying I never talk about females on the PDF, just that I don't patronize them to their faces and go around being a chauvinistic White Knight.
    Really, do you know? What fantasy land do you remember that from? I remember you crying like a punk.

    I also never insisted upon any of that. As I said, I know she wasn't going to respond (it's only 6:26 a.m. in Prague) so I happily took over. You're also not this 'White Knight' you speak of since you have to prance around and pick fights with a woman. I'll say it again, coward.
    22" x 18" (2) | 10" x 8" | 12" x 9" | 14" x 11" | 16" x 13" | Chris Adler Signature

    Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    What happens when the Unstoppable Banhammer meets the Immovable Alan12? I think the universe would implode.
    Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    yeah, but I'm the Jeff that Jeff talks about when he talks about "the Jeff" to other Jeffs.

  6. O2 Wasting Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    2,772

    Default

    This argument really isn't getting the thread back on track.
    You wanted my attention but denied my affection.

    MeinFace

    1 | 2 | 3

  7. Moment of Truth

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    13,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    MOOT POINT
    Translation: "My miniscule brain can't come up with an adequate response, so I'm just going to pretend as if it's completely irrelevant that I respond to jj1's posts despite not having the capacity to understand half the words in them."

    Ahh, you like him don't you; kindly take off those Nikes and lets get on the mat.
    You know everyone laughs at the internet tough guy's fake bravado, right? Your idle threats would be funny if they weren't so pathetic; I almost feel bad for you.

    Really, do you know? What fantasy land do you remember that from? I remember you crying like a punk.
    You obviously don't know what lamenting means either; I'm not doubting that I was upset. How you arrived at this thought that I was crying simply by reading text on a screen, we'll never know.

    As I recall, the extent of my sadness was a simple:



    I also never insisted upon any of that.
    Ahh, but you did so many times before and you continue to do so in this post.

    You're also not this 'White Knight' you speak of since you have to prance around and pick fights with a woman. I'll say it again, coward.
    I hope you know that I when I say White Knight, I mean it in the most sarcastic and insulting way possible. No one likes the internet White Knight, just like no one likes the internet Tough Guy. You, however, seem to jump headfirst into both roles, as if it's something to be proud of.

    I know I'm not the "White Knight"; if I thought I was I'd be insulting myself.
    Now playin' these *****es is my favorite sport
    But ain't no game when they be calling your name up in the court

  8. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where eagles dare
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey_jordison1 View Post
    But I'm a prolific rapist! And rapists only want to see the world burn, right?

    I would be amiss if I didn't play the role everyone is so eager to cast me in.
    Dude, that's not okay.
    FOR SALE:
    22" APX ride
    PM for details
    FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/shandlon

  9. Moment of Truth

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    13,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maidenfan View Post
    Dude, that's not okay.
    Now playin' these *****es is my favorite sport
    But ain't no game when they be calling your name up in the court

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •