Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 186 of 210 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,232 of 2519
  1. Registered User

Yeah, I did a bit more digging on it and it seems to be getting a fairly negative reaction already. Like in this brief Kotaku article which lists the numerous generic (as in, straight out of WoW) features.

I'm not a big Elder Scrolls fan, but at this stage, it sound like the MMO isn't going to have a lot of the things that people love the Elder Scrolls games for.

2. Registered (m)User

Name:  574750_10150773270506633_59685491632_9796850_1729341047_n.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  20.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by antiviolent View Post
    I believe in magic more than I believe in the g spot.

3. No Drum on Shabbas!!

Just Started ME3....

So the earth is being destroyed by Reapers (lame name) and I, Shepard, get sent off on some intergalactic diplomatic mission to have meetings and scan systems and planets for resources? Will there be any Earth left to defend when I am done planet scanning and holding meetings?

I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN!!! DO NOT CUT DOWN YOUR TOMS!!!

4. ɔıuɐd ʇ,uop

Quote Originally Posted by Big King View Post
    Just Started ME3....

So the earth is being destroyed by Reapers (lame name) and I, Shepard, get sent off on some intergalactic diplomatic mission to have meetings and scan systems and planets for resources? Will there be any Earth left to defend when I am done planet scanning and holding meetings?
    Well you'll see won't, in about 20+ hours if you do everything. They are supposedly making a new DLC for the summer to sort out the endings. It's GOING to be free! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    I'd say happy birthday, but eh, he's just Dan.

5. Gaming musician

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I don't like the graphics, which was enough to put me off playing the game.
    That's a shame because it's a great little adventure game. I can't wait for the other episodes.
    PSN and Steam ID's: Vivi22

Quote Originally Posted by Sony Support
    For Canadian Consumers:

We currently do not offer service on systems that are outside of the Warranty* period.
    Screw you too Sony.

6. old dog, new tricks

Just Started ME3....

You'll find that while it's a very enjoyable play, there are a lot of things that don't necessarily make sense in ME3, especially the ending(s). Just enjoy the ride and all the bigger boobs along the way
    It is said correctly that the law exists not for the just, but the unjust as the just carry the law in their hearts and need not call it from afar.

7. No Drum on Shabbas!!

Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    You'll find that while it's a very enjoyable play, there are a lot of things that don't necessarily make sense in ME3, especially the ending(s). Just enjoy the ride and all the bigger boobs along the way
    I hope the boobs you speak of are bigger than my own, or else that magic moment won't happen.

8. ɔıuɐd ʇ,uop

Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    Just enjoy the ride and all the bigger boobs along the way
    That was definitely an upside for me!

9. No Drum on Shabbas!!

In ME3... can you continue after the main quest is over like in ME2?? PLease answer without giving away spoilers.

10. ɔıuɐd ʇ,uop

Yes you can, any missions that you didn't get to do before the 'final mission' you'll be able to complete.

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    That's a shame because it's a great little adventure game. I can't wait for the other episodes.
    I haven't written it off entirely, but the visual look of a game is a big thing to me, and the artwork just really bugs me. I don't want it to, I just hate that style, unfortunately.

In ME3... can you continue after the main quest is over like in ME2?? PLease answer without giving away spoilers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Dan View Post
    Yes you can, any missions that you didn't get to do before the 'final mission' you'll be able to complete.
    Just Dan is right, but this does remind me: A lot of side quests 'expire' fairly quickly in ME 3. Unlike the first two games, where they pretty much stay available for the entire game, there are events in ME 3 which close off side quests you may have had active. On several occasions, I returned to the Citadel to do a side quest only to find out it had been shut down because of an event in the game.

So some people recommend doing most side quests pretty much as soon as you get the chance. I don't, because I think it removes a substantial amount of tension. "The Reapers are attacking? Hang on, let me just go help some random guy with a minor task, so he can reward me with something that won't actually help me in the final battle!"

So yeah. Personally, I recommend doing the quests in the order you intuitively feel that you should, but just be aware that you'll probably be unable to hand some side-quests in by doing so. You can always do side quests later. Or during a second playthrough.

Just kidding; no-one bothers with a second playthrough after that ending...

12. ɔıuɐd ʇ,uop

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Just kidding; no-one bothers with a second playthrough after that ending...
    Tbh, I did but that was to get better weapons and to see a different ending. I can't wait for this new DLC, I wonder how much it'll change things.