Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Registered User

Cool OFFICIAL - One Up Two Down Drum Configuration Thread!

OFFICIAL - One up Two down Drums Configuration Thread
    Hi all

First off, i am very new to the forum and have been wondering about various configurations of kits and if there are people like me who choose this setup.

This thread may have been done before but i thought that it would be nice to see where everybody has been getting up to with their setups.

Simply, just post pictures of your 1 up 2 down kits on here for the world to see and be proud to be differant like me!

This is Mine (some of you probably know these cymbals arn't the best but oh well)

Name:  Birdseye Shine.jpg
Views: 3077
Size:  38.0 KB
    Name:  Front View Shine.jpg
Views: 2897
Size:  43.5 KB
    Name:  Shine Definition Complete Kit.jpg
Views: 3114
Size:  48.1 KB
    Name:  Shine Definition Shells.jpg
Views: 2889
Size:  37.8 KB

I look forward to seeing some greatt kits! (anything is better than mine!)

2. PDF's Only Catdog

I'll try and get some pics of mine tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by dexplosion View Post
    Soon, there will be no drummers, only a guy standing in the background clapping.

3. flail3

i know this is VERY hypocritcal of me, but why the pro kit with begginner cymbals...

4. Registered User

because i bought this kit for a ridicolous bargain price and have never had any sense to get rid of these cymbals until now
    as im aware these tins will be gone by christmas so dont worry...

5. Registered User

My snare drum has a facebook page. How about yours?

6. flail3

christmass? dude.... too long.... i say september ready for your new school semester so you dont have to be ashamed when you bring your pies in to practice with... at the very least get some 12" dream hi hats and a 17" crash ride. thats under 200 gpb and will suit you well enough to practice with. it's what i did and sometimes still do

7. Registered User

Coming to think of it, im getting my new Zildjian A custom 12" Splash next month so i think im going to progressively build up an army of cymbals, but thanks for the advice mate,

Oh btw: Very nice looking set DrummingElk, may i ask what brand?

8. flail3

i THINK that looks to me like a sonor 3007, cant be sure though... and do so I am (HOPEFULLY) getting around 14 new cymbals by september either dream or zildjian cant decide yet

9. Registered User

Old pics but nevertheless, 10 up 12 and 14 down.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Tradional maple 13x5.5 BlackPanther.

10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by flail3 View Post
    christmass? dude.... too long.... i say september ready for your new school semester so you dont have to be ashamed when you bring your pies in to practice with... at the very least get some 12" dream hi hats and a 17" crash ride. thats under 200 gpb and will suit you well enough to practice with. it's what i did and sometimes still do
    +1 on the Dreams... but save up and get some 13" Bliss Hats and a 20" Bliss Ride. Really beautiful cymbals.
    And yo answer your question - It's just a Sonor Force 1003 It's currently my only kit, but I'll be getting a Force 3007 in Piano Black in the next month or so.. I'll still use the 1003 for gigs and such, but the 3007 is going to be my at home and (eventually) recording kit Sonor really knows how to make drums... All the big guys do, it's just a matter of tuning
    My snare drum has a facebook page. How about yours?

11. flail3

yeah if you can go with the 13 and 20 i prefer the 12 as there more clicky to me haha, all personal preference my man. i intend to get as much of their collection as possible. and elk that snare looks just like a 3007 though....

12. Banned

Beep Beep..
    Attached Images Attached Images