Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Oakley Factory Pilot

Default Drummer with Oak Ridge Boys circa 1970-73?

Other than I love Gospel quartet music, I like this guy's style. Also like his playing on "Jesus is the man for the hour". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmc0ij9nJw I will admit, I can't stand drums with the the reso head removed.....
    Last edited by Mike St.Clair; 06-20-2010 at 07:54 AM.
    Masters Studios in ocean sparkle- IC pedal, Quickbeats, 16" A custom projector, 17" A med thin, K custom ride, 20" A med ride
    DW collectors, Yama oak custom, and Ludwig Acrolite snares

2. that one guy

According to wiki:
    Mark Ellerbee.
    Gamertag: DarkEdgeX5
    Facebook

3. Band

I have no idea who it is, but I like his playing too. He's a gutsy timekeeper who's not afraid of space and he's very dynamic. But....that's some serious hair......yes, I'm jealous......

4. Oakley Factory Pilot

Guess I could have looked it up, but I was hoping to hear from someone who knew about him too. Thanks anyway. If you youtube them and check out some of their other songs, he's consistently playing stuff that challenges timekeeping and truly adds to the music. "He's gonna smile on me" and "I know" are others.
    Masters Studios in ocean sparkle- IC pedal, Quickbeats, 16" A custom projector, 17" A med thin, K custom ride, 20" A med ride
    DW collectors, Yama oak custom, and Ludwig Acrolite snares