Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Masters MCX

Cool Brian Tichy of Foreigner

Here's a couple of pics of Foreigner drummer Brian Tichy. This 1st includes me and the 2nd is my brother with Brian. We attended the Foreigner concert in Paducah, Ky this past Friday night. Brian plays a ddrum kit which sounded awesome and Zildjian A Custom hats and crashes along with a K Custom ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Masters MCX - Cranberry Fade
    Vision VSX - Gun Metal Sparkle
    Vision VLX - Ruby Fade

Masters Army
    Vision-aries

2. CHOPPER

AWESOME!!! I really like brians rock solid playing!!
    congrats!!
    LUDWIG LEGACY orange glass. LUDWIG LEGACY EXOTIC lacewood. LUDWIG CLASSICS white glass glitter. LUDWIG CLASSICS white marine pearl. PEARL BCX golden bronze .. ALL drums include a 26,13,16,18 size. various snares, paiste and sabian

3. "Spirit of 2002"

That's Cool Frank no kit pic's???
    Don't tell me He didn't let you Hit It
    PDF Press
    Club Unemployed
    Founder / CEO
    "Spirit of 2002" #24

4. Masters MCX

No, I didn't get any kit pics. These guy's are in such a hurry to get packed up, it just wasn't possible.

He was one hell of a guy to talk to and his playing is just amazing.
    Vision VLX - Ruby Fade

Masters Army
    Vision-aries

5. Kennedy Camden

In my first year at Berklee, Brian was one of 3 drummers everyone talked about. No surprise he is still at it.

6. Masters MCX

^Dale, Brian really impresses me behind the kit. Foreigner is better than ever too!
    Vision VLX - Ruby Fade

Masters Army
    Vision-aries

7. Registered User

I was at the show in Paducah also. It was a great show indeed ! I got Brian to sign my drum head before the show , ( the guitar tech took it in for me ) , then after the show I was hanging around the back door and caught the rest of the band as they were comming out to have them sign the head and now the set list that I got after the show. I met Brian and had him sign the set list and then got Mr. Jones to sign also. It was very cool. Brian even responded to my facebook comment on his site ! All in all , a very good rockin evening !! I was exausted after watching Brian play that show! I can only imagine how he felt. I watched in amazement at his playing. Didn't miss a beat even when his drum tech changed out the top part of one of his cymbal stands. The techs. I was talking to before the show said that they had to tape the cymbal stand down so they wouldn't fall over. Now I see why !! he's a true rocker..
    BRX Vintage Sunburst 8,10,12,14,16, 18x22 virgin bass. Many Pearl snares including a new 6.5 X 14 Referance W.O.W. snare. Hardware on a Icon rack.
    Tama 1982 Natural finish Superstar; 8,10" concert Toms, 12,13,14,15, Toms, 16,18 Floor Tom, 14x22 Bass. 6.5x14 Imperial snare.
    Zildian Cymbals

8. Masters MCX

^^Yeah, Brian is a great guy and will always take time to talk to fans. He does respond to questions on Myspace. He definitely is a true Rocker and is one of the best drummers out there. I sure enjoyed talking to him...definitely a cool guy!! I'm glad that you had a chance to meet him!!
    Vision VLX - Ruby Fade

Masters Army
    Vision-aries

9. Registered User

He also post's reply's on his fan facebook page. How many Pro artist's will do that for you....not many I suspect !
    BRX Vintage Sunburst 8,10,12,14,16, 18x22 virgin bass. Many Pearl snares including a new 6.5 X 14 Referance W.O.W. snare. Hardware on a Icon rack.
    Tama 1982 Natural finish Superstar; 8,10" concert Toms, 12,13,14,15, Toms, 16,18 Floor Tom, 14x22 Bass. 6.5x14 Imperial snare.
    Zildian Cymbals

10. Registered User

wow,,hes one of my idols!!

11. Reason Over Religion

Brian's from my neck of the woods. From what I hear, great guy-very down to earth.
    Pearl Masters Studio BRX Millennium Mist Artist
    10x8, 12x9, 14x11, 16x13. 18x22, Eric Singer Sig Snare, 6x12 & 6x15 Rocket Toms
    Pearl Hardware and DW 5000 double pedals

12. Registered User

He is with Whitesnake now. Recording a new CD I beleive....
    Zildian Cymbals