Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. ǒřiġiļ

Default Zildjian Rezo Cymbals

I suppose the rumor was in fact true. Zildjian has release the "Rezo" line of cymbals, and sam ash is already selling them HERE. (not that bad of a price tag on 'em either)

The new A Custom ReZo Crashes have a spectacular new look, displaying alternating bands of spiral and full lathing techniques while using both traditional and brilliant finishes. The traditional finish area of each Crash helps to offer an aggressive array of bright overtones that blends perfectly with the instantaneous response achieved by the brilliant finished sections of each cymbal.

A brand new bell design for these new crashes was created to attain exceptional projection and Reso-nating qualities. Combining new technology with old world craftsmanship, the total design of these versatile new instruments produces a Crash effect that is truly unique.
    they look sexy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GDrums; 06-17-2008 at 05:14 PM.
    BLACK BURST

Quote Originally Posted by BauldieOrSkills
    Yes I've tried it, 3 guys + booze + condoms what else you meant to do with them

2. drumtarist

Looks like AA Metal-X lathing only in larger bands. Should be very interesting to hear the sound of these new cymbals.
    Currently playing;

Pearl EX in Wine Red
    Mapex Black Widow 14" x 5" Maple
    AA, AAX, HHX, A Custom

Roland TD-4k

3. Brick Tamland

Your link is to a ZBT crash. Man, that crash is sex! I got to see a set of hi-hats/hear a set. My future hi-hats are symbolic Saludas, with brilliant/black rings, I wonder if Jamie could make the billiant part into a black ring?

EDIT: Everyone join my in on laughing at everyone who made fun of someone who told us a while back about this line and the pitch black line. He couldn't dis-close names or a source and we lit him up like a flame to an oil rig.
    I love when my cymbals talk dirty to me.
    Tama Swingstar
    My Ocean Sparkle Kit
    My Ebay
    Currently After: 8x7, 16x13, & 20x18 MMX Ocean Sparkle w/ Satin Hardware - Please PM if you found some!!

4. ǒřiġiļ

Quote Originally Posted by THSdrummer
    Your link is to a ZBT crash. Man, that crash is sex! I got to see a set of hi-hats/hear a set. My future hi-hats are symbolic Saludas, with brilliant/black rings, I wonder if Jamie could make the billiant part into a black ring?
    1) I just checked. It links to the sam ash page to buy A Custom Rezo crashes.

2) Don't bring saluda into this, we already know that every single cymbal innovation ever created can be replicated perfectly and flawlessly by Jamie and even perfected adding whatever you may like in a cymbal. However, this is about Zildjian A Custom Rezo series cymbals

Edit:
    EDIT: Everyone join my in on laughing at everyone who made fun of someone who told us a while back about this line and the pitch black line. He couldn't dis-close names or a source and we lit him up like a flame to an oil rig.
    That's why I stated "I suppose it was true" haha
    BLACK BURST

5. ǒřiġiļ

You can also purchase them HERE

15", 16",17", 18", 19", 20" (slight differences between each):

BLACK BURST

6. Registered User

sound clip?
    Last edited by premiumdrummer; 06-17-2008 at 09:24 PM.

7. Registered User

How do those rings affect the sound??
    They dont have those up on the zildjian site yet as far as i know.
    i want some sound clips!
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Pearl Vision VSX in Gunmetal Sparkle
    Pearl Hardware & Pedals & Heads
    Vic Firth/Pro Mark/Regal Tip

8. Brick Tamland

Quote Originally Posted by GDrums
    1) I just checked. It links to the sam ash page to buy A Custom Rezo crashes.

2) Don't bring saluda into this, we already know that every single cymbal innovation ever created can be replicated perfectly and flawlessly by Jamie and even perfected adding whatever you may like in a cymbal. However, this is about Zildjian A Custom Rezo series cymbals

Edit:

That's why I stated "I suppose it was true" haha
    Yes, the center paragraph is very true. I was just stating that I want some striped hi-hats. Those look fantastic, but I would really like brilliant and black stripes, thats the only reason I brought Saluda into this.

Haha, yeah. I bet everyone who did that is feeling like arses, well probably not...I don't think any one really thinks much about others feelings....

I definatly want to try some crashes out. They look sweet, but I'm wondering how they sound... I'm really looking into other, cheaper cymbals (that still sound good, atleast thats what the reviews say) and a Paiste Cup Chime/ a select few "big 3" brand effect cymbals.
    I love when my cymbals talk dirty to me.
    Tama Swingstar
    My Ocean Sparkle Kit
    My Ebay
    Currently After: 8x7, 16x13, & 20x18 MMX Ocean Sparkle w/ Satin Hardware - Please PM if you found some!!

9. Unus Deus

They look very sexy.

10. Is it Illegal?

your first link is to a 14 inch zbt

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GDrums
    2) Don't bring saluda into this, we already know that every single cymbal innovation ever created can be replicated perfectly and flawlessly by Jamie and even perfected adding whatever you may like in a cymbal.
    I hope you're kidding.

12. YDF'er

^I took it as sarcasm.