Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Robotic Monkey Drummer

baptist ok
    "That's impossible; continue"- Dwight from the Office

My PDP's-
    http://pearldrummersforum.com/showthread.php?t=199351

2. Reason Over Religion

This thread should be shut down, seriously.
    Pearl Masters Studio BRX Millennium Mist Artist
    10x8, 12x9, 14x11, 16x13. 18x22, Eric Singer Sig Snare, 6x12 & 6x15 Rocket Toms
    Pearl Hardware and DW 5000 double pedals

3. Moshpit machine

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly
    we need to start "best non christian drummer" or "best white drummer".
    this thread is racist.
    Under the sign of D-beat

4. i pwn drumz?

^why? because a few members have skewed what the the threadstarter was asking for and tried to make it into a 'eligion' thread?

People are entitled to discuss christian rock drummers just as people are allowed to discuss their favourite atheist death/black metal drummers.

Considering no one in this thread has tried to 'preach' on anyone why shut it down?

5. i pwn drumz?

Quote Originally Posted by beermaniac
    this thread is racist.
    racist hahahahahahahaha

thats like saying rangas are another species because they have red hair.

I'm not trying to take either side or anything but i personally think they're entitled to discuss 'best christian rock drummers' in this thread just like you can go and discuss 'best atheist deathmetal drummers'. (P.S dave haley wins haha)

start flaming me. watever i don't care haha

6. Needs more cymbals

Quote Originally Posted by BorN-2-DruM
    ^why? because a few members have skewed what the the threadstarter was asking for and tried to make it into a 'eligion' thread?

People are entitled to discuss christian rock drummers just as people are allowed to discuss their favourite atheist death/black metal drummers.

Considering no one in this thread has tried to 'preach' on anyone why shut it down?
    yes, but no one needs to call them "atheist". it just leaves a taste of arrogance and haughtiness in this thread, like christian drummers are some kind of different human beings, compared to non-christian drummers. i think this thread is useless and is only starting a controversy as you can see. most people dont know the meaning of "christian" anyway, it just can be discriminating in a way to others. leave that religious stuff out of it. i noticed that if you already mention the word "christian" in the pdf you'll gonna have a bad time...

splitting religions into different groups is one thing, but doing that with drumming just sucks

7. ..to this 4/4 beat

Quote Originally Posted by beermaniac
    this thread is racist.
    what the hell.

christians and non christians are separate RACES now?

8. Registered User

hhahaha rangas make me feel sick.. well most of em. god im mean. sorry to any redheads ive offended

9. Christian's Drummer Army

look, all i think the thread starter wanted to know was what Christian drummers people like. ok? he didn't want to start a war. He is obviously a Christian like many other people on here (including me) and wanted to talk with other Christian's about drums. Why is that so wrong? if your not a Christian or you don't like Christian's for some reason then you don't have to say anything.
    PEARL - ZILDJIAN - REMO - VIC FIRTH - LP

http://allthingsgear.com/: All the latest news and reviews on all the latest music gear

10. Secret Agent Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Christian01
    look, all i think the thread starter wanted to know was what Christian drummers people like. ok? he didn't want to start a war. He is obviously a Christian like many other people on here (including me) and wanted to talk with other Christian's about drums. Why is that so wrong? if your not a Christian or you don't like Christian's for some reason then you don't have to say anything.
    I agree. The question is "who is the best christian rock drummer". That's just like saying "who is the best metal drummer" so you can start a discussion with other metal heads. This is a good thread to discuss drummers who play christian rock or play in christian rock bands. It's just another style of music and I think it's legit to talk about this genre by itself because a TON of really awesome drummers are involved in that scene right now either in a christian rock band or through groups like "Drummers for Jesus" and stuff like that. Let's just talk about drumming!!!

11. Registered User

Lester Estelle Jr. Oh Yeah!

12. Reference Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly
    Why?
    Pearl Reference Drums - Meinl - Evans - Vater

22x20 x2 16x16 14x14 12x9 10x8 14x6.5