I don't know if someone else posted this before. but anyway I want to show you how I clean my cymbals without a cymbal cleaner.
This will give you a nice cleaning!
This cleaner does not remove your logos unless you clean a lot over them.
2) Sodium hydrogencarbonate/sodium bicarb/baking soda - whatever the name is.
1) Remove dust and everything else.
2) Squeeze the limes and just wet the cymbals with it. (One cymbal at the time)
3) Pour out the Baking Soda on the wet cymbal and start to clean after 4 o 5 seconds after. You could use a felt or your naked hand for this... Mmmmm...USE A FELT!
4) Rinse with lot water, dry them and let them take sun.
Repeat if is necessarily... and if it necessarily you made it wrong!
This thing is amazing, because does not let marks and the cymbals get a "clean" sound. The only thing is that it does not remove fingerprints
I hope that work for you as I had worked for me!