Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonor Updates

1. I have asthma

Talking Sonor Updates

Howdy all.

Moved some stuff around again. Mostly Cymbal stuff. Besides, when i make drum adjustments, it's mostly height and angles, nothing really noticeable through pictures....anyways, i'm just proud of my kit and i like taking pics of it
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. I have asthma

more
    Attached Images Attached Images    

3. O' Right

Wow. Awsome kit. I absolutely loooove that color!
    :cool:

4. Registered User

Amazing kit! I love the setup and Sonor Force 3005 are excellent kits! The 4th rack side on the left seems a bit unneccesary as it it only holding up one cymbal, which the 3rd side could hold up, or are you going to expand the left side of your kit? And how do those EC2's sound on your Sonor?

5. I have asthma

Quote Originally Posted by thismercifulfate
    Amazing kit! I love the setup and Sonor Force 3005 are excellent kits! The 4th rack side on the left seems a bit unneccesary as it it only holding up one cymbal, which the 3rd side could hold up, or are you going to expand the left side of your kit? And how do those EC2's sound on your Sonor?

I'm planning to add some electronics to the left side, plus i'm really into symmetry. The EC2s are good...they are actual the only heads i've tried on the kit. I also have evans resonants on all the bottoms heads. I'm thinking of trying the clasic g2 over g1 next..then i'll throw the ec2s over the g1's and give that a try. The EC2's give alot of bottom end, even with the extremely thin resonants on there. If anything, i'll keep em on my floors and put g2 on my racks.

6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bisonplayer
    I'm planning to add some electronics to the left side, plus i'm really into symmetry. The EC2s are good...they are actual the only heads i've tried on the kit. I also have evans resonants on all the bottoms heads. I'm thinking of trying the clasic g2 over g1 next..then i'll throw the ec2s over the g1's and give that a try. The EC2's give alot of bottom end, even with the extremely thin resonants on there. If anything, i'll keep em on my floors and put g2 on my racks.
    Sounds great! Can't wait to see your kit with electronics and stuff!

7. The Squirrels are Invading!

awesome kit... wierd to see a large rack with an rj-50 even tho u have 1 kick...hold massive pedal space...AWESOME
    Spence

Rock out, Roll on

There is no cure for birth, nor for death. Thus, one must rock out to the fullest during the interval in between.

8. I have asthma

the only...and i mean only complaint i have about this kit is that the rack toms are 1" deeper than what i'm used to. Because of that, i have to spread my kick out a bit further than normal so i can have the space to lower my racks to the height that i'm used to.

9. jazz geek

Looks like some influence from Jojo Mayer, am I right?

Really cool drum kit!

10. I have asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Jammaster
    Looks like some influence from Jojo Mayer, am I right?

Really cool drum kit!
    not really. I honestly watched him for the first time about 2 weeks ago and i've had this set-up for a few months now (with the x-hat between the tom and ride). I play hardcore metal..alot like norma jean and underoath, so my kit automatically stands out at shows, but meh. Jojo is an outstanding player though, very talented!

11. Is anybody there?

i would be proud of that kit too! sonor force is some good stuff.
    MAPEX MAFIA

my kit as a 4 piece with a rack

not so updated mapex v

Put this in your sig if you're a lefty playing a right handed kit

12. I have asthma

I'm really trying to decide on what bd head to get next...it's got a coated skII on there now, but i'm thinking of trying the emad2. any suggestions?