Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Ver-ry Bad Man!

Default Drum Clinics in Philadelphia (Or anywhere?)

Does anyone know if there's a definitive source of info for drum clinic schedules in a particular city?

I live in Philadelphia, and I figure I could go forth and look up each and every drummer I like to see if they have a clinic coming to my area. But I know that would mean forgetting a few people and of course missing some names I wouldn't have thought of.
    We’re not gonna diminish our joy just because they live in denial.

2. Registered User

look at stores around you because when ever theres a clinique around me its usually with a store like guitar center, or "the original long island drum center" and they anoounce when there having them.
    My Kit(a while ago)

96% of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol; put this in your profile if you like bagels.

Quote Originally Posted by drumm55insane
    Yeah man! That ***** starts to smell like Lynn's anus after a few weeks. Go for it.
    MY BAND

3. Registered User

Two comming up in Harrisburg via Dale's Drum Shop.

Rabb June 3rd

Gadd June 10th

See Here :
    http://www.dalesdrumshop.com/Default.html
    www.showtimesoundllc.com

Want a Ludwig Acrolite ? PM me.

4. Ver-ry Bad Man!

Cool stuff. I'm just wishing I guess that there would be a website that would maybe list everything by major city month to month. Say if you clicked on Philadelphia, it would pop up a page where all of the clinics scheduled for June in that area would be on one page.

Sounds like something that if it doesn't exist, it totally should. Maybe I'm giving someone with some web business a good idea? (I hope.)
    We’re not gonna diminish our joy just because they live in denial.

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by echoofformless
    Cool stuff. I'm just wishing I guess that there would be a website that would maybe list everything by major city month to month. Say if you clicked on Philadelphia, it would pop up a page where all of the clinics scheduled for June in that area would be on one page.

Sounds like something that if it doesn't exist, it totally should. Maybe I'm giving someone with some web business a good idea? (I hope.)
    Just do a search for stores near you and get on their email list.
    www.showtimesoundllc.com

Want a Ludwig Acrolite ? PM me.

6. Registered User

My doctor (a guitar player) told me Gadd was going to do a clinic at either the King of Prussa Sam Ash or GC. I have not confirmed this though.