Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. LMD RIP

That is sick. Did he lose his vision or have any serious problems?

2. sdrawkcab

man, lucky ur dog got out with just a scratch heh? (well, a **** good scratch!). I can understand how these happen, ur dog is outside one night, ur asleep, u hear noises, come out side and there is a dead possum........ u couldnt have stopped it but good on ya' dog for doin that!

My dogs are the same, there is this old lady that walks her small yappy/annoying dog without a lead and it runs up to our gate and teases our 3 dogs. (A german sheapard cross with a rotwieler (sp?), a Blue heiler crossed with uh.... something, and a pure Staffy dog (aw, so cute!) well, anyway). This little dog had another little tease but my huge German sheapard dog was waiting this time, the little one stuck its head under and VOOOOOMMM!! Grabbed its head and tried to pull in under!!! But we had to pull him off because we would have killed the little dog in a second but it never came back again!

Ah, happy endings! I love my dogs!!
    Wanna hear me drum? CLICK HERE >> http://www.youtube.com/user/Wade0Nixon?feature=mhee

3. The Squirrels are Invading!

harsh
    Spence

Rock out, Roll on

There is no cure for birth, nor for death. Thus, one must rock out to the fullest during the interval in between.

4. Registered User

gosh, if my dog got into that kind of situation i think she would get killed.

shes only 3-5 pounds (Depends on what time of the year, and what kind of hair cut she has) shes a toy poodle and she's my baby!

5. Love Is A Fist

Quote Originally Posted by Scolecite
    Here is what a porcupine will do.
    Is that ****ing real

Ludwig Classic Maple in Green Sparkle
    26x14" & 22x14" Bass Drums
    14x12"& 13x9" Rack Toms
    16x16" & 18x16" Floor Toms
    14x6.5" Supraphonic LM402 Snare

Paiste 2oo2 & Giant Beat Cymbals

6. Bouncing souls/TOOL/Pink Floyd

that porcupine one is so horrible! look at the dog. i feel so bad for it

7. Registered User

My cattle dog used to kill possums, we don't know why, she just really hated them. She had her own fenced off bit of yard she stayed in at night, we found her as a stray, wandering off at night was common. This yard had a gum tree in it, and a not so bright possum decided to try go up the tree through her yard. It was actually quite funny in the morning, admittadly the possum being dead wasn't funny, but she tried to bury the evidence because she knew it was wrong. We go up there to let her out and she has that head down guilty look that only dogs pull off and in the middle of her yard is this pile of dirt about a foot high and bits of fur all around, she must have been burying the thing for ages.